Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction Lg: Wk 8 results, Wk 9 matches, Nov 17 at 15:00

Jago

The FA Trophy eh?   Well at least we still have the Essex Senior Cup to add to the league, err, excitement.

What the Urchins need up top is a dose of the incredible footballing insight of Urchin Yid who became the first manager of the year to get the attendance bang-on.  This helped the young spud to a magnificent 14 goals - while the rest of us blundered about like Mr Bean playing for Romf**d wearing a blindfold. Especially Ozz.   So it’s now very tight at the top of Div 1, with Paul_C, Wivenhoe and the aforementioned UrchinYid all level on points, and The Lord of All Upminster ominously tucked in behind.  Thereafter it’s a fight to see which two of you can be the most consistently inept to join me in being cast off into the abyss of Collier Row.  (South).  Talking of which, I checked the Oxford English Dictionary as part of my meticulous preparation of these notes, and wasn't surprised to see that "porous" now includes "Mr D's Defence" as an alternative description.

Down in Div 2 there seems to be a conspiracy to allow the Dummy Team to win the group, thereby underlining once and for all the utter futility of this entire competition.   NOTE : If anyone wants to take over the New Sheep, or has a wife/boyfriend/child or gullible friend who would like to do so, surely there is no better time?  Just let me know.  And then pay up... the boys may need some bigger studs for the forthcoming swamp season.

The following makes unpleasant reading for many of us:

UPMINSTER DIVISION

image.png.b444f869cfcd5b7a3cb00f088d4f1c63.png

image.png.00c3508ae782638fc766d40261ab2633.png

COLLIER ROW (SOUTH) DIVISION

image.png.df90a2c3fc65ec7b5466e272a2aa43f9.png

image.png.2aed739c880be3cbc922b2ea61d45e65.png

Next Week we have :

image.png.b77c1f45937620f34f37d1a391a71649.png

and

image.png.98e9e94793d60c0020bde62f02605b4a.png

and to predict upon :

Autumn League, Week 9,  17 Nov 2018.  

Turkey v Sweden
Albania v Scotland
Italy v Portugal
Falkirk v Partick Thistle
Hornchurch v Worthing
Att :

Up the Urchins, the Essex Barcelona

Jago

Turkey 1 v 1 Sweden
Albania 1 v 1 Scotland
Italy 2 v 0 Portugal
Falkirk 2 v 2 Partick Thistle
Hornchurch 1 v 1 Worthing
Att: 597

Turkey 2 v 1 Sweden
Albania 0 v 1 Scotland
Italy 2 v 0 Portugal
Falkirk 0 v 1 Partick Thistle
Hornchurch 2 v 1 Worthing

Att: 278

On 15/11/2018 at 12:47, cup of tea said:

Dummy team is lethal - and embarrassing for me as I lost to it.

I blame Thomson.   If it wasn't for his controversial withdrawal we wouldn't all be being shown up by the algorithm to end all algorithms.  And before anyone asks - yes TNS are eligible for promotion.  If I were you I'd stump up a tenner* NOW to take them over and get yourself a chance of a Div 1 place next season.  *or a fiver if you are from West Bromwich.  Talking of which MR D - I'll be seeking you out relentlessly tomorrow ;)

Here are this week's losing scores:

THE WIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZARDS

Turkey 2-0 Sweden
Albania 0-0 Scotland  (let's face it -Scotland are NOT going to score)
Italy 1-1 Portugal
Falkirk 2-1 Partick Thistle
Hornchurch 2-1 Worthing
Att : 200

Archived