Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction Lg: Wk 9 results, Wk 10 matches, Nov 24 at 15:00

Jago

Great game yesterday – thoroughly enjoyed it.

Less enjoyable were my predictions but on balance I’ll take that as a decent Saturday.  In Div 1 it’s pretty much as you were with the BIG 3 all winning (UrchinY, Wivvers, and Paul C) – though quite how Paul managed to win with 5 goals is anyone’s guess. (OK so it was because Lord Up had one of those days where his elbow and bottom got rather confused).  As the pundits will tell you, if you can win when playing badly, blah blah blah.

Down at the bottom – well – three of us are getting cast adrift after Fat Tom won his six-pointer against a fast dropping Mr D - who may be considering a name change to the slightly more accurate Mr L.  I appear to have thrown in the towel.

In Division 2, last week’s boasts from The Hatted “look who’s still top” Urchin were firmly consigned to the hubris pile when his pretend Scottish boys were so appalling they scored fewer than the real Scottish boys.  And as you may expect the juggernaut that is the Dummy Team just keeps rolling on, brushing aside a willing but ultimately outclassed Urchin Dynamo.  TNS are now top by 3 points.  COME ON YOU HUMANS – shake a leg.  Top scorer on the day was a Mr C. Tea of Collier Row (S).  Well done sir – most unlike you.

As an aside, I met a tearful Blakballed in the bar after the game – seeking my advice on how he could do better.  Well Dave, all I can say is – not like that.  And you now have a newly inspired Lady Jago breathing down your neck for the coveted second-bottom position.  Exciting times.

Read and weep :-

Upminster Division

image.png.8548f9e98bd247b719c9a688df432fc3.png

image.png.67172103dd3fc54f6164e7465ee1a2d6.png

Collier Row (south) division

image.png.6f8128f840197d653b7d6ebe4eea3902.png

image.png.5d13dc3baec80d7d909c5cf3a858c99a.png

Next Week :

image.png.bcb7afc848259d82923cad79945c98ed.png

and

image.png.d5e23cb647a15acc2f24bac64860fb7b.png

Fixture predictions :

Autumn League, Week 10,  24 Nov 2018.  
At. Madrid v Barcelona
Fulham v Southampton
Tottenham v Chelsea
Romford v Basildon
Haringey B v Hornchurch
Att :

Administrative footnote - please read:
The appalling saga of JagoGate means if we play the full 14 matches we will now finish on 22nd Dec, with the play-offs over Christmas/N Year.  I think we may as well do this – but let me know if you’d rather stop after 12 games  - if anyone does we’ll have a vote.
THE COMMITTEE.

Up the Urchins, The Essex Barca

Jago

At. Madrid 1 v 1 Barcelona
Fulham 1 v 0 Southampton
Tottenham 2 v 1 Chelsea
Romford  1v 1 Basildon
Haringey B 1 v 2 Hornchurch
Att :246

At. Madrid 0 v 2 Barcelona

Fulham 1 v 0 Southampton

Tottenham 1 v 1 Chelsea