Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction Lg: Wk 10 results, Wk 11 matches, Mar 30 by 15:00

Jago

A very interesting week in the Prediction League.  (No, really).   Some very tight scores with most of the marginal favourites winning, and a good crowd at The Bridge catching us all out except Fat Tommy D.  From a personal viewpoint I was coasting to victory at 5pm.  The only result that could change this was a win for Malta, with Malta scoring exactly two.   And sure enough - Malta managed to bang in 2 to win their first competitive home fixture for 13 YEARS despite being down to 10 men and having 30% possession.  I HATE THIS GAME.  But well done Mr D.  You lucky b@st@rd.

Anyway it's not all about me. Apparently.  The BIG MATCH went the way of 1961 COYS who eased home against Ozz to keep the title race well and truly open (especially with a win for Paul C in a bore-fest v Mr Hat).   And, wait for it, wait for it.....   MICK THE BAT finally won a game.  Well done Mick... but Lord Upminster - hang thy head in shame.  Ozz may feel the reaction next week I fear.

And just to prove lightning can strike the same place twice - Dinamo Urchin won the Golden Boot for the second week in a row.  Astonishing you may think - until you realise he was playing Luke "the sieve"  who REALLY needs to get some defensive help.

Read it and weep ...

UPMINSTER DIVISION
image.png.9449d2128140ba1f61713cba3d9af62c.png

image.png.fbf525d0b62309cf5d3d3e9e42c12ee2.png

COLLIER ROW (Sud) DIVISION
image.png.dcc2d283ff0b3bdc8507d9b0402e0f7e.png

image.png.9bc599aceff61ae46a08d1bfc221c1ba.png

NEXT WEEK - this is what's happening:

image.png.c11134a22b5403b52ba2efd77c1f103a.png

Prediction fixtures: Week 11, 30th March 2019 (no early kick offs)

Girona v At. Bilbao
Brighton v Southampton
WHU v Everton
Hearts v Aberdeen
Worthing v Urchins
Att:

Oh we do like to win beside the Seaside, etc etc.
Jago

Girona 1 v 2 At. Bilbao
Brighton 1 v 1 Southampton
WHU 2 v 1 Everton
Hearts 1 v 2 Aberdeen
Worthing 1 v 1 Urchins
Att: 778

22 hours ago, LukeXIX said:

FYI Girona game is 7:45 kick off on Friday...........

Good spot Luke.  I'm blaming the BBC.  Again.  You should get a job as a detective.

Anyone who predicts before 15:00 on Saturday but after the Girona game has kicked off will be given a 0-0 default prediction.   Yes - I make it up as I go along :)

Girona 1 v 2 At. Bilbao
Brighton 2 v 1 Southampton
WHU 1 v 0 Everton
Hearts 1 v 1 Aberdeen
Worthing 1 v 2 Urchins
Att: 888

Girona 1 v  3 At. Bilbao
Brighton 3 v 2Southampton
WHU 1v 2 Everton
Hearts 0v 2 Aberdeen
Worthing 1v4 Urchins
Att:405