Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Not Much Activity On The SSML Forum?

There doesn't seem to be much activity on here these days? What's happened?

Did Rhodes return and scare everyone off ?

It's pretty much the same over the whole site these days.

Social net-working has got a lot to do with it !

2 hours ago, Big J R said:

It's pretty much the same over the whole site these days.

Social net-working has got a lot to do with it !

Yes that seems to be the case :( I was going to blame Brexit :)

its a shame as the SSML and CCL forums used to be decent forums and even the Ashford Town forum seems dead these days. The Slough Town forum still seems busy though.

5 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

Forum is dead mate. Everyone can argue on various social media platforms now. 

That's a real shame as this (SSML Forum) used to be a decent forum along with lots of other forums on Fans Focus. 

There seems to be a lot of Guests looking on the Fans Focus Forums but they don't post anything.

I kind of took a break from  football forums for the last couple of years.

The other two forums I used to go on and have gone back on in recent weeks are the Brentford FC Griffin Park Grapevine Forum and Tony's (Kempsters) Non-League Forum and both of them still seem very busy.

Even though I no longer have any connection with the CCL, I still always check this sites forums generally on a daily basis.

10 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

Forum is dead mate. 

Winslow Boy - That's partly down to you though isn't it, you were always so argumentative. As Savagebee said it's a crying shame as the SSML Forum used to be so popular and informative, even Karen seems to have disappeared.

2 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Winslow Boy - That's partly down to you though isn't it, you were always so argumentative. As Savagebee said it's a crying shame as the SSML Forum used to be so popular and informative, even Karen seems to have disappeared.

FANFARE OF TRUMPETS SOUND !!

Who said the King of banter had passed on to a better place  ???

2 minutes ago, Big J R said:

FANFARE OF TRUMPETS SOUND !!

Who said the King of banter had passed on to a better place  ???

:thumbsup: Fans Focus Forum needs Rhodes.

4 hours ago, Rhodes said:

I haven't vanished, but these days am editing the new SSML website

Karen - Has that taken you since 11 March to do then and your last post before that was on 11 January

Leatherhead Lip - I think you are relatively new to this Forum aren't you, what is your connection with the SSML, just to say that I remember Leatherhead's cup run in 1975 like it was yesterday and the great Chris Kelly

3 hours ago, the leatherhead lip said:

Fair play Savagebee at least you've got people commenting on this forum again.

:thumbsup(2):

It used to be a very decent forum not that long ago.

9 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Leatherhead Lip - I think you are relatively new to this Forum aren't you, what is your connection with the SSML, just to say that I remember Leatherhead's cup run in 1975 like it was yesterday and the great Chris Kelly

I have been on this forum roughly five years, Now living in Harefield a 5 minute walk from Preston park home to last seasons invincibles Harefield United.

Well Harefield United were always punching well below their weight in Division One weren't they so that's no surprise, it was actually disappointing that they dropped four points albeit early on in the campaign

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎01‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 16:58, Rhodes said:

Well Harefield United were always punching well below their weight in Division One weren't they so that's no surprise, it was actually disappointing that they dropped four points albeit early on in the campaign

Yep Harefield United FC are back where they belong as they say.

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/05/2019 at 17:58, Rhodes said:

Not the worst news tbh, I always found Karen to be somewhat of a party pooper on here.

I was on twitter for a bit but I tell you what, the arguments! Too much. There's some real fools on there. I'm back on here this season, I'll give it one last go. I've missed it and twitter just wasn't the platform to give my views on players, teams and games I attended. Very sensitive people on there, the staff, the fans and the players. Viva la Forum!

10 hours ago, Rebadiah Hongfield said:

I was on twitter for a bit but I tell you what, the arguments! Too much. There's some real fools on there. I'm back on here this season, I'll give it one last go. I've missed it and twitter just wasn't the platform to give my views on players, teams and games I attended. Very sensitive people on there, the staff, the fans and the players. Viva la Forum!

Good stuff :thumbsup(2):

Karen and others still look at this forum but they just don't seem to post anything but I'm sure they have there reasons?

Come on people get posting don't let this forum die.

1 hour ago, Savagebee said:

Good stuff :thumbsup(2):

Karen and others still look at this forum but they just don't seem to post anything but I'm sure they have there reasons?

Come on people get posting don't let this forum die.

peterthegreek was also a good poster but he also seems to have gone of the radar.