Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chichester City FC / FA Cup 3rd Qualifying Round

littlehampton

AS I said Barney it all comes down to choice. Whilst clubs continue to allow players and their agents to dictate terms there will be little change. However, as finances get harder for clubs in the Football League, the balance may start to swing in favour of those who are in the lower level to acquire players.

As I am now getting into the realms of supposition and,  as much as I have enjoyed the conversation,  I think I should bow out now until another topic comes up. 

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

sorry I don't think I explained myself correctly  I have no problem with players going  good luck to them , the point I tried to make was ,,,,,,,,,,,, we found out on this forum that Mo had gone to Bolton BEFORE the cup game and as yet NO OFFICAL CONFORMATION  on the website

Josh Davidson is he still on trial at Charlton or have the got him  again nothing from the club >>>>>>> surly they must know something

we have been told we now have Alex Reed  a very good player to have  and a striker on loan from Gillingham both got before the cup game

is it  like area 54 on a need to know  basis

for a fan owned club this is poor

come on board tell us what is going on !!!!

10 hours ago, andyetfc said:

Season ticket holders and members commit for a season. Just saying.

We are supporters of the club and players ain't.