Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction League Furlough. You know it makes sense... sign up for the league cup NOW

Jago

Hello.

I have been inundated by a request as to what we are doing about the Prediction League.  Well.   Here's my "thinking"...

1. Frankly we don't have time to get two half-seasons in this year.
  2. It's still unclear what will happen wrt crowd attendance and all that stuff.
  3. So let's bin the Autumn Season and start again after Christmas when everything will of course be hunky dory.

Whaddayathink?

In the interim we can have an Emergency League Cup (ELC).  This will be a straight knockout. No money will change hands. Start in a couple of weeks I guess. You Div 2 wannabes can have a bash at the Billy Big Boots.  Sign up below.    As per my example:

Yes please Jago, I would love to play in the ELC, signed  << Eastside Urchin>>  (or whoever)

All welcome - newbies are ENCOURAGED and will be given a one goal start on each game (just watch Dinamo change his user name).

That's all folks.

Jago

Edited by Jago

23 hours ago, CMcBride said:

I'm in, even though you cheated me out of last years title

A bitter and deluded man.   A bit like myself in fact.

6 hours ago, Dinamo Urchin said:

You mispelled just watch all time single game record scorer Dinamo win the Emergency League Cup.

Errr, its "misspelled".  And don't give me any of that "double bluff" nonsense.

Anyway you are both very welcome.  No doubt I'll find a way to eject you from the competition under some previously undeclared rule if necessary.

Edited by Jago

Update - we have 19 so far so I'm considering approaches to get that down to a power of 2.  Probably a qualifying round amongst those who have been rude to me,  but we may even have some group matches JUST LIKE IN THE WORLD CUP (a competition slightly inferior to our own actually).  I think it's just Lord Upminster (the champion) & Cup of Tea (errr, not the champion) who haven't responded so feel free to give them a nudge if you have their details.

Either way - 

PLEASE SIGN UP BY SATURDAY 19th SEP if you haven't already.  Fixtures will be out the following day - hangover dependent - for the first round (or first group match) which will be week of 26 Sep (Chins at Stortford).

I will be at the ground to nag likely victims on Saturday.  You have been warned.

@Mr D - if you're coming on Saturday please bring the trophy so I can get the base extended and add your & The Lord's solid gold plaque sticker (eventually).

TTFN

UTU

JAGO