Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Only Diamonds are forever

Steph

Just read the announcement by Ian W that this web site will be closing at the end of the season.

It has been a really good forum, usually posted in the friendliest of terms and will be a sad loss.

But only "Diamonds are forever" but as Ian Fleming reported in the novel so is death.

Yes a real shame. I have enjoyed reading and contributing to the forum to see how our team are doing. I can only see the results living so far away from Enfield and learn more about the matches  from many other contributors.

Wish you all well and of course our team success for next season

Chris

Edited by seemgee
Spelling error

Any reason why. I too will miss it. Thanks to all who have contributed and enable me to stay in touch with what was going on, especially on the pitch. Also as I have been unable to use my Season Ticket for the past year for reasons beyond my control.

I think the members will be poorer for it's withdrawal.

So cheerio to members, hopefully for the time being and look forward to hearing that another forum is opening in the future.

4WF

Now that's a real shame . I was looking forward to tormenting you lot again next season and point out the error of arrogant holier than thou ways. Great to see Andy doing a fab job as per usual .Long may it continue 😎😎😎. Looks like we'll have to give you Townies another football lesson or two next season . C O Y A .Cheshunt are massive everywhere we go !!! 

21 minutes ago, Albury_Walker said:

BTW what's lovely stuff gonna do for a social life ? 😁  All his profiles / Characters will not be able to speak with each other.  I reckon you'll find him hanging from a tree on Enfield playing fields when the frustrations of loneliness over whelm him 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Cheshunt are massive everywhere we go!!!! 😊

Only ever had one profile mate . Ask Ian W or our Moderator if you want to check.. Maybe there are just plenty of people on here (who like me) think you are a bit of bell end ??

31 minutes ago, dwhe said:

I've set it up, I hope it becomes our new home, but if anyone else would like to set one up else where that's fine.

https://enfield-town-fc-fans.freeforums.net

Just tried to register...only asked for a password...then told me it was incorrect???

If this is a new set up...why can't I register? It's treating me as a returning member! Don't understand 🤔

Edited by WXEn8

I don't understand. I just logged out and tried it as a new account and it asked me for an email first then the password registration.

Strange WXEn8 have you had an account there previously?

Click register in the top right and it should take you through the process, other than that I don't know what's happening

10 hours ago, seemgee said:

Yes a real shame. I have enjoyed reading and contributing to the forum to see how our team are doing. I can only see the results living so far away from Enfield and learn more about the matches  from many other contributors.

Wish you all well and of course our team success for next season

Chris

And a great job you do, I for one greatly appreciate it, I hope you will continue on a new forum.

No...tried again and it's having none of it?

Even tried my 'Oatcake/KentPotter' alias and even that doesn't work!

Will try from work Monday 🤞🏻