Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New manager time again!

It stinks when you can see we have been used and fans will lose as a result as will players who want to play and win titles or trophies.

Not sure where we go from here as if we get promoted will new Manager stay or leave for a bigger offer.

Frankly all we can do now is keep cheering on the players as its they who bring all of us the joy when they score and thats what we all love when we come to see a game.

It was alway going to happen, just using us as a stepping  stone. Thought though he would see out the season as yet he has proved nothing. I’m sure this has been happening for a while behind the scenes hence our form has been not on point recently.

Edited by aka PeteBeatz

17 minutes ago, Miss.A.F.C.Hornchurch said:

your not the only one! wonder what the Stimmo out brigade think now?

I would have thought the "stimmo out brigade" would still be extremely happy that Stimmo was outed given our current top of the table position and Stimmo's failure at Grays and his continuing struggles at Margate.

Still extremely disappointed Morison has gone but as was said previously there's very little loyalty in football.  Assuming we don't get de-railed by this we could be playing Sutton in 18 months time.

Edited by andydick

10 minutes ago, Miss.A.F.C.Hornchurch said:

Don’t think we should start point scoring. At the end of the day we are on 53 points after 22 games. Stimson picked up 46 points last season from 22 games. 

Just now, Up the chins said:

Don’t think we should start point scoring. At the end of the day we are on 53 points after 22 games. Stimson picked up 46 points last season from 22 games. 

It’s also much more competitive this season than last. Last season high eighties would have won the league. This season it’s going to be 90+

38 minutes ago, Miss.A.F.C.Hornchurch said:

Grow up, that's what I think. Ask Stimmo how he's currently doing or shall I tell you. He hasn't won a game for about 4 months with 2 clubs..

Alex will appoint a worthy replacement I'm sure. 

Well, I would like to say " what the [****!!****] do we know!" its football, what do we expect!

I have been impressed with some of the players brought in, and confused by some of the players let go.

However I don't see what goes on behind closed doors or the instructions the players have been given.

It would be great if we could find a young manager who would commit and bring some more association and connections to the club aka a Mark Noble or the like.

I do hope that we received compensation for Morro's departure and I do hope he does not take a few of our players with him.

"The king is dead, long live the King!"

The important thing is the club here. I’d like to thank Steve for getting us into the position we are currently in and wish him all the best for the future. Probably would have held out for something better than Sutton to be honest but there you go.

Don’t think we will be struggling to get potential candidates applying for the job (not effing Craig Edwards!) and I’m sorry but I still believe that the board did the correct thing in releasing Stimson even after today. This is going to be a great opportunity for someone and if we get it right, this actually could be a chance for a reset and create new momentum for the club for the rest of the season.  

1 hour ago, kimbles left foot said:

Grow up, that's what I think. Ask Stimmo how he's currently doing or shall I tell you. He hasn't won a game for about 4 months with 2 clubs..

Alex will appoint a worthy replacement I'm sure. 

just a tab of insect repellent for that bite will do... 😁

1 hour ago, Digger. The. Cat! said:

This will make you laugh.

My good lady and a regular over the seasons, just said " I know who's out of a job and might be interested!" ................"Wayne Rooney"

I nearly fell off my chair!

Lock up your grannies! 

I’d like to say a big thanks to Steve for the incredible work he’s done at our club. It was a pleasure having such a high calibre football professional associated with our club. He will be missed and so will his family who attended all the games, and I hope they’ll come back to visit one day and will always be welcome.

Appointing a manager like Steve always came at a risk with the vultures circling every time a league club was looking for a new manager, but it was a gamble worth taking.

I’m sure the board will appoint a suitable replacement. We are a very attractive club, with a great fan base, and I’m sure there will be plenty of candidates stepping forward.

Let’s all get behind the club, and Up the Urchins!

Well I'm still trying to take it all in timing is terrible top of the league and all the good work could be undone overnight tbh I heard the rumours a while back let's hope the board appoint someone on the quick and steady the ship I'm shaking my head in disbelieve