Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

dulwich game at 3pm on the saturday....

Uncle Urchin

fair enough.

In all honesty,if england can't beat estonia then they don't deserve to progress,no brainer for me,watch the urchins at all costs.If we win this game,who knows,remember tranmere,darlo,it could be 2 games away,who needs us more,urchins or england

Men who play for the club or men who play for millions!

Our next two games are two of the biggest of the season so far,away to harlow and away to ramsgate.

I know the tuesday night game is a big ask but we should all make the effort to get to these games to support the lads who have been in all honesty brilliant the last couple of weeks.The fighting displays in the last 3 games have been superb and it is clear that the players thrive on the atmosphere we can at times drum up.You only had to see the players at the end of the match tonight jumping into the eastside to realise that.

If you can get to both games great but if not i am sure the urchins fans will make their voices heard loud and clear.

Perhaps we could do a car share thingy on here for the next two games,if anyone wants a lift or has spare seats let everyone know,lets all follow the hornchurch

UU/Nett can you put the Scotland game on one of the screens during our game? (That's 3pm KO too - it's on Sky.)

We've not got a game next Saturday as our scheduled opponents Ware are still in the FA Cup so was thinking of going to your game.

Although I really couldn't give a 'monkeys' about the England game I still feel I should support my club by watching the England game in our clubhouse and putting some cash in over the bar so a Friday game would be good to go to.