Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Something verrrrry Fishy going on at Welwyn...

Ok i see your point you got me...so every team now has to be a KL otherwise theres unrest....you must be crying into your cardigan.

Royston have ridiculous amounts of money....no comparison.

Im far more happier following Welwyn and the local teams than having my team pulled apart with a change of management....how the hell do you lot manage it...take Hertford for instance...they won the battle...i hope they get promoted because now theyve stepped up to the plate....i hope they win it.

ok lee, keep chomping. whilst hiding behind your computer screen

Am I the only one that would chuckle to themselves if young Dan Keywood got a slap at a game?

Look mate, you say that but, I own up to my comments I make. I don't hide behind my screen with a fake user name like hallseas.

By the way why do you say these kind of things, I have said nothing to you.

Edited by non league fan

Am I the only one that would chuckle to themselves if young Dan Keywood got a slap at a game?

I don't find talk of physical abuse against anyone at a game of football amusing. Even HIAP.

Edited by Jonno

Back to football. Adam is a good manager and I generally believe he will pull it together there. Hopefully all games go ahead and avoid the frost.

He may be a good Manager but has he gone as far as he can go? Not all players can take the next step up and the same applies to Managers. Or maybe he tried to change too much too quickly?

Look mate, you say that but, I own up to my comments I make. I don't hide behind my screen with a fake user name like hallseas.

You changed your Username Dan?

I gather that a good majority of the people commenting here have never managed a team at this level. Money or no money, I respect anyone who gives up a LOT of their own time for very little thanks....and some of the things being said of Fisher here are a little unfair. In general the job he has done is excellent over the 4 years he has been there. On and off the pitch the club is the healthiest it had ever been.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I wouldn't...why would you? Do you have some weird fetish! Why would you honestly slap someone for having a rant on here...madness

You say hiding behind names and yet youre called FCChairman...who condones physically hitting someone...muppet!

Dan....we can see you....this is like some kid trying to hide behind a tree, but we can see the NAF jacket sticking out the side....we know youre there mate. (Face Palm)

I gather that a good majority of the people commenting here have never managed a team at this level. Money or no money, I respect anyone who gives up a LOT of their own time for very little thanks....and some of the things being said of Fisher here are a little unfair. In general the job he has done is excellent over the 4 years he has been there. On and off the pitch the club is the healthiest it had ever been.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Agree...ive not been happy with this season tbh, but that's only because weve become accustom to WGC achieving a lot these last few seasons...compared to 5-6-7 seasons ago the team is night and day....it just depends where the club want to go next and how fast.

He deserves another season at least. As you said this guy gives 110%, he wants to achieve a lot. He deserves respect....he isn't no Ballsy

I must admit I am a very passionate person about football, sometimes over passionate especially when it comes to either Hoddesdon town or Tottenham Hotspur. I have the utmost respect for people who support their local non league team. Proper supporters they are who have a true love for the game. As a Hoddesdon town fan I have watched us getting promoted to the prem, finishing in the top half of the table in our first season, to battling relegation and watching a completely different team week in week out. Then we have the best season to date, narrowly missing out on 2nd place. Then the disappointment came of losing our squad to Hertford and getting a new one. I haven't been to many games this season due to work commitments unfortunately.

But the point I am trying to make is no matter,who plays, how hard it gets. I carried on supporting the club I love.

Sorry this is so long, but I hope this means something to all those non league lovers.