Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fleet sign loan midfielder

WebEd

Originally Posted By: John Pearce
Another midfield player who will be able to watch the ball go sailing over his head as it hoofed forward by the defence!!!

Not what happened at Crewe though, John. Let's hope the willingness to build attacks which we saw there is seen again on Saturday.

Seen him play a few times, dont think he is any better than what we have already ! Liam must have a role in mind for him though or its a cover against suspensions as yellow cards are built up, Jamie hand is just about to start a suspension, not sure how far away Barrett is but he has picked up a few yellows.

Originally Posted By: Jeff
Haworth has it all. A true NL James Beattie!

The effort he gave for us is the best I have seen from a Fleet striker since Cotter the almighty was upfront with God.

I am with Jeff on this one, when Rob left us he topped our stats in every area apart from saves made.

If ever there was a player who made up for his having slightly less ability than his team mates by sheer effort it was our Rob.
What a top bloke.

Originally Posted By: Slartibartfast
Originally Posted By: Jeff
Haworth has it all. A true NL James Beattie!

The effort he gave for us is the best I have seen from a Fleet striker since Cotter the almighty was upfront with God.

I am with Jeff on this one, when Rob left us he topped our stats in every area apart from saves made.

If ever there was a player who made up for his having slightly less ability than his team mates by sheer effort it was our Rob.
What a top bloke.

And now banging in the goals for Dartford i hear.