Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Contingency Plan?

JFW

Spursfan, the problems at myfc run deep, those in power cling to it, giving the membership mere titbits of info, and hiding the rest.

Why so many from the Society board resign i wonder. They even break there own rules with inpunity and treat the membership with distain.

Kangaroo courts, web team bullies, its not about being naive or defeatist, its about doing whats right.

Read the threads, check out the customer service, christ its non existant. The longer it goes on the worse it gets, no matter how many flowery statements are made.

Most of the MyFC members felt the same way you do now,Spursfan.

However,MyFC has been around since August 1 2007.My honest and absolutely sincere opinion is that it is way beyond any rescue.

I think renewals will prove to be very low indeed,and looking at the numbers of people logging on and looking at the numbers of members taking part in the so called votes to me seems to back my opinion.

Why MyFC (potentionally)will fail is very simplistic put that they didn

Originally Posted By: Claudius
forget ALL about a new stadium..

Why? Funding doesn't come solely from the club, it can't. A new stadium should be high on the priority list regardless of whether we're FT, PT or whatever. I love Stonebridge Road but it's a relic, we desperately need a new one to ensure future development of this club.

My honest and absolutely sincere opinion is

....not worth the forum it is written on!

There I've finished that one off for you! smile

Originally Posted By: ihadadream
forget ALL about a new stadium..

Why? Funding doesn't come solely from the club, it can't. A new stadium should be high on the priority list regardless of whether we're FT, PT or whatever. I love Stonebridge Road but it's a relic, we desperately need a new one to ensure future development of this club.
My honest and absolutely sincere opinion is

....not worth the forum it is written on!

There I've finished that one off for you! smile

........And how is the Club going to pay the rent? Unless of course they have found Millions of Pounds to buy one?

Is that an offer to help out with the maintenance? smile

I'm pleased you found our home appealing. That must be the only positive thing I've ever heard you say! Yes SR has plenty of character, as said before, I love the place, but it will soon not be sustainable in current condition. So you either pump in money to get it up to scratch or try something new that can hopefully reduce future costs.

We're in danger of going off topic. I'm sure the stadium isn't in the contingency plans! biglaugh

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
........And how is the Club going to pay the rent? Unless of course they have found Millions of Pounds to buy one?

Maybe Claudius can help out with the rent?

Instead of keep knocking people on this forum, I would be trying to think about ways of getting people through the gates!
Pie in the Sky is great.................Until you have to pay for it!

Instead of keep knocking people on this forum, I would be trying to think about ways of getting people through the gates!
Pie in the Sky is great.................Until you have to pay for it!

And what exactly would you have me do AFF? More to the point what are you doing to get people through the gates? Your continual pessimistic posting is doing exactly the opposite! Tell me exactly what is constructive at all in this thread?

It is Pie in the Sky that has gotten the Club into trouble over the last couple of years. Going Full Time when the Club couldn't afford being Part Time!

When we know what the contingency plan is, we will know what is constructive about it!

Don't be surprised if it means dropping a couple of Leagues! Is that constructive enough?

When we know what the contingency plan is, we will know what is constructive about it!

And then I assume you'll be rolling around the floor in laughter and high-fiveing all the other protagonists on here? Wise up, this is our club we are talking about!

Don't be surprised if it means dropping a couple of Leagues! Is that constructive enough?

No, it isn't actually, that isn't constructive at all!

You didn't answer my question: what are you doing to get people through the gates?

And then I assume you'll be rolling around the floor in laughter and high-fiveing all the other protagonists on here? Wise up, this is our club we are talking about!

No, it isn't actually, that isn't constructive at all!

You didn't answer my question: what are you doing to get people through the gates?

Just goes to show you know nothing about me. I didn't support MyFC from the start, so if it fails it won't be my fault and I certainly won't crow over the damage it has done to the Club, or more important.....It's supporters!

I'm trying to stop people being bullied for one, that doesn't help in encouraging people, that is hardly constructive!

We have all had dreams, but then you have to wake up and face reality!

I'm trying to stop people being bullied for one, that doesn't help in encouraging people, that is hardly constructive!

Quite right. But you have to ask yourself who is bullying who? Besides I'm sure people on here can stand up for themselves, as already demonstrated.

We have all had dreams, but then you have to wake up and face reality!

Oh no you're wrong, I guess you don't know me either. My life is like one big dream!

it is constructive and several members in the last few days have mentioned this.

Its very good work by myfc members to raise the money and an excellent idea.

I think it was originally for youth and community groups, and there is a youth team who are working out which game they might be able to go to.

Of course there has to be a game to go to , and some people wanting to watch it!