Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
JFW

The Contingency Plan?

Originally Posted By: Claudius
Who are you then,dream?

I am your Father Claudius! evil

FYI. I'm along serving Fleet fan and MyFC member, not that it should make any difference.

Originally Posted By: Claudius
Surely,if you been a Eufc regular fan..you would have been registered on here looong before 2009?

Wrong!!! You know, it really doesn't suprise me that you think spending half your life babbling on an internet forum is a prerequisite for being a committed football fan.

This really doesn't bode well for the rest of your predictions on here.

Originally Posted By: ihadadream

Wrong!!! You know, it really doesn't suprise me that you think spending half your life babbling on an internet forum is a prerequisite for being a committed football fan.

17 posts in 4 days is a very good start tho' grin

lol..no problems...

in a way you are actually stimulating decent debate on here which is more than can be said for the new stasi channel...

old claudius is okay...he's from sweden and just very direct with his english..

smile

getting back to the thread subject and contingency plans...quite frankly I cannot see one.....

I have said all along that ebbs was the wrong club for myfc and that is now clearly apparent....I don't expect paddington and his weasles to give up their power trip with ebbs for one minute but if there was any common sense and decency within that pack then they would find a decent and worthy buyer for ebbs and then the society could start its own club in a true reflection of its original membership agenda/requirements...

they may well muddle through until the summer but its only the grim reapers waiting room they will be operating in...

the sooner the two entities are apart the better in my opinion...

There is no contingency plan worth the paper it is written on.

The only foreseeable action that will be left for Eufc(not MyFC)is to go part time.

It will save some money..and then the club has to get to grips with sources that the (majority)rest of the ridicuosly big operational losses steems from.

If the club doesn

Cleaning his pole ??????????????

Buttering up his ego ?????????????????????

I'm getting worried about you, Les !

bolt

It is not an impressive result,however the big plus is coming from behind to win it.

Perhaps that will give the team a little bit of much needed confidence.They have underperformed pretty badly up til now IMO.

There are some benefits as well regarding the league position.

There is no way that Eufc risks getting promoted to League 2.

If that ever happens,the risks the club would be facing must be absolutely terrifying.