Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Contingency Plan?

JFW

Originally Posted By: ihadadream

Are you willing to do a forefit if you are found wrong in any of your astute predictions?

I shouldn't worry to much as he will not be far wrong...

you can fool some of the people some of the time and all that but all the spin in the world won't change the numbers and they don't add up unfortunately...

anyone seen any audited accounts or DD costs as yet by the way....grin

Originally Posted By: eufckev
No. None of us know if there are any plans in place for the future, but if our CEO says we are financially on target, then we are financially on target. End of. Not your concern really if you've had enough of MyFC and EUFC.

Kev, its not to healthy to have such blind faith in the CEO, only this week they had a meeting and a buttery statement is released the myfc accounts have been filled everything is rosey etc.
But the accounts have not been filled they were shall we say economical with the truth.
Its of grave concern that the people in charge are so inept and incompantant.

Originally Posted By: Claudius

It will be interesting to see what the annual report says..WHEN it is handed in.

It will be interesting to see just how many renewals coming MyFCs way in February.

What ever floats your boat, I suppose.

Personally, I'd find it more interesting to watch you jump off a tall building and land on a bicycle with no seat.

Originally Posted By: Claudius

It will be pretty unexciting to see the club dealing with the economic situation

Well then why are you wasting your time sticking around? Find something more exciting to do!

would any of the people who know the severity of the problems at myfc and eufc like to list what needs doing please?

get some more money would help, I know, so a high renewal percentage is needed.

not spending so much whilst keeping the society and club running properly would too.

But how do you actually do those things?

I joined MYFC a month ago and I see a lot of people committed to making it work, in an environment that doesn't make that easy.

Ive got precious little idea how the club is run.

When I joined I was told, go on try to get one small thing done, anything. It cant be done.

Well, wether it was down to me or not, two or three things I was asking to get done have happened.

If the people who know the problems can let me know the solutions I'll give it a try.

I may be arrogant or naive but I'm not a defeatist.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
would any of the people who know the severity of the problems at myfc and eufc like to list what needs doing please?

get some more money would help, I know, so a high renewal percentage is needed.

not spending so much whilst keeping the society and club running properly would too.

But how do you actually do those things?

I joined MYFC a month ago and I see a lot of people committed to making it work, in an environment that doesn't make that easy.

Ive got precious little idea how the club is run.

When I joined I was told, go on try to get one small thing done, anything. It cant be done.

Well, wether it was down to me or not, two or three things I was asking to get done have happened.

If the people who know the problems can let me know the solutions I'll give it a try.

I may be arrogant or naive but I'm not a defeatist.

Well done thespursfan, this is what I like to see.

All it is basically, is renewal of memberships, no one has an idea of how many will renew or how many will not renew. To get 2 thirds of members to renew is the target. In a way I can see it happening, in a way I can't. It just gets to the fans and the strong supporters of MyFC when prats come on here and say "MyFC is dead" or "the club's going to get run down" etc, these are basically Free MyFCers who can say but not action.

Glad to see another member such as yourself come on board, never give up without a fight!

Quote:

sadly being comitted to making it work and being capable of making it work are not the same thing.

The fault with the system and the ultimate reason why it will fail is that the people who are supposed to making the decisions, in the main, have as much knowledge of running a business as they do of brain surgery.