Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Contingency Plan?

JFW

Cleaning his pole ??????????????

Buttering up his ego ?????????????????????

I'm getting worried about you, Les !

bolt

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
I think we should just leave Les, Karl and Crapius bicker on this forum by themselves, Bill. This forum is all but dead now. The sensible posters have moved to the real site.

Thanks for that Gary, nice to know I am not a sensible poster. By the way, I noticed it didn't take long for Harry to attack you on the real site!
If you don't like this site, stop trolling on it, all your posts are so negative! Now where have I heard that before?

I think we should just leave Les, Karl and Crapius bicker on this forum by themselves, Bill. This forum is all but dead now. The sensible posters have moved to the real site.

our forums died a while back, I think it was about the time that Davies left.
In the main sensible people dont post on forums.

I will now slink back under my stone.

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1

Thanks for that Gary, nice to know I am not a sensible poster. By the way, I noticed it didn't take long for Harry to attack you on the real site!
If you don't like this site, stop trolling on it, all your posts are so negative! Now where have I heard that before?

I actually meant that you WERE sensible, because you HAVE registered there Les.
Not entirely fair calling me negative, Les, especially after realding ALL of Claudius' postings.

bit disappointed in your snipes again there gaz...I don't bicker or abuse on forums...I make my views known which is what forums are for.....

as for this forum and the new one....well for sure the new ones about as interesting as steve davies and as always FF forums will survive a bit of dummy spitting...

anyway you are still here...grin