Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

DFC announce the signing of Shane Duffell from a local Dorking side.

Dorking boss, 'Buckers', said, "I am pleased to announce the signing of Shane Duffell today from the local side, Dorking Wanderers. He is a good local lad, and I'm convinced he will make the step up to a highr level, no problem at all !"

Relation of Craig, BJR?

DFC announce the signing of Shane Duffell from a local Dorking side.

Dorking boss, 'Buckers', said, "I am pleased to announce the signing of Shane Duffell today from the local side, Dorking Wanderers. He is a good local lad, and I'm convinced he will make the step up to a highr level, no problem at all !"

I think Shane signed for us a few years back at Guildford in the CCL and struggled. He didn't get many minutes as had not played for a long while and I think fitness was an issue (it was only pre-season). Has he sorted that side of his game? I never saw the best of him as left in preseason as the manager that took over had different thoughts on football to me. The guys that new him though said he was a good player. Did score a peach against a half descent Basingstoke side in that preseason I think.

CCL players : Egham's Marcus Moody moved to Days Farnboro' Revolution along with ex: Chertsey players Keeper Lovelock, Miles, Treacher, Bennett, Page and Ferguson all played Saturday against Truro and won 2-1 so how good are the CCL players !?!?!

Good Luck to them all .....and for not just playing with their mates ! Proof is in the pudding gents if you want to get on in football ........

Proof of the pudding is in the eating :rolleyes:

Amazing to see how many ex-CCL players were in the line-up. Congrats to Pagey for his 2 goals. Only worry for Farnborough was the gate of 427. Not sure i've seen the gate drop that low, seems to have halved since the season Vines lost out in the Southern Prem play-offs and got the sack cos he wasn't playing lovely football - where have they all gone? Or maybe they prefer the direct game ;)

I have said it for years that there are a lot of good individual players in CCL, and managers from Rymans prem and conference are missing the boat, by not looking any lower then Rymens north & south.

CCL players will find it difficult in the Rymans North & South because the team in these leagues seem to play more direct football, where higher you tend to get more time to play.

Generally more football played in CCL than Rymans North & South

I've deregistered from Warlingham so currently a free agent.

Going to watch my old pals at Cove vs Farnham tomorrow

to far to travel for knappers then?

I've deregistered from Warlingham so currently a free agent.

Going to watch my old pals at Cove vs Farnham tomorrow

Are you coming tonight?!?!

Yeah too far mate.

And for that reason wont be down tonight either as i don't get back from work until late.

Hope you give them a good game!!

y hve you de registered cardo?

thanks brunty

I'm not one to publicly rant and rave as its not on but i don't feel i was treated well there and didn't see eye to eye with the managment. They've got a great bunch of lads down there though so hope they do well!

No i wasn't.

I have moved to South Croydon so thats why i joined Wars. Scored 4 in my 1st 5 appearances (whilst being rotated) then was bombed! Reasons why? I'm told the manager didnt like the fact i questioned him but who knows.

Need somewhere reasonably local to that really. Dave Tidy at Banstead is keen and had a few other offers but all a bit far away. The sooner i find somewhere that better though as otherwise saturdays mean shopping with the Mrs! :unsure: