Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

not at Bedfont anymore though!!

Okay JJ we all know its the old pal act with Spencer Day, and Moses Spencer is playing for Chertsey on Saturday, who played for Farnboro' this evening.............ooops sorry !

You heard it here first folks........................lol !

Edited by NICE GUY

2 ex Croydon Municipal players join Cove F.C.,Kevin Dalrymple and Tyrone Roberts,wonder if they will play against Croydon tomorrow?

Smudgeyboy, here's one to test you. With my memory not what it was from 2 seasons ago, who was the very tall centre forwatd for Municipal I'm sure his name was Anderson ,.... do you know where he is playing at the moment ?

LLOYD better get him in Nuggetts side on Sundays.Good Win today,nice to see james put in an appearance,and score along with Dan.

Already signed up us addo boyz stick together, great result today could of been 5 up by half time and should of had couple in 2nd. Pretty conforable apart from last 5 mins.

CCL players : Egham's Marcus Moody moved to Days Farnboro' Revolution along with ex: Chertsey players Keeper Lovelock, Miles, Treacher, Bennett, Page and Ferguson all played Saturday against Truro and won 2-1 so how good are the CCL players !?!?!

Good Luck to them all .....and for not just playing with their mates ! Proof is in the pudding gents if you want to get on in football ........

Edited by NICE GUY

CCL players : Egham's Marcus Moody moved to Days Farnboro' Revolution along with ex: Chertsey players Keeper Lovelock, Miles, Treacher, Bennett, Page and Ferguson all played Saturday against Truro and won 2-1 so how good are the CCL players !?!?!

Good Luck to them all .....and for not just playing with their mates ! Proof is in the pudding gents if you want to get on in football ........

Proof of the pudding is in the eating :rolleyes:

Amazing to see how many ex-CCL players were in the line-up. Congrats to Pagey for his 2 goals. Only worry for Farnborough was the gate of 427. Not sure i've seen the gate drop that low, seems to have halved since the season Vines lost out in the Southern Prem play-offs and got the sack cos he wasn't playing lovely football - where have they all gone? Or maybe they prefer the direct game ;)

DFC announce the signing of Shane Duffell from a local Dorking side.

Dorking boss, 'Buckers', said, "I am pleased to announce the signing of Shane Duffell today from the local side, Dorking Wanderers. He is a good local lad, and I'm convinced he will make the step up to a highr level, no problem at all !"

2 ex Croydon Municipal players join Cove F.C.,Kevin Dalrymple and Tyrone Roberts,wonder if they will play against Croydon tomorrow?

Smudgeyboy, here's one to test you. With my memory not what it was from 2 seasons ago, who was the very tall centre forwatd for Municipal I'm sure his name was Anderson ,.... do you know where he is playing at the moment ?

Adrian Anderson at Bexley last I heard.