Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Scores 6/1/12

Who's putting results into the official site / Full time?

Yet again the South Kilburn result is reported as a stupid score, and it's not just their home games either. They're taking the pee out of this league.

There's also Staines Lammas 4 Worcester Park 1 reported as a result. Haven't got a clue what's going on there.

We lost 4-0 at Molesey. Can't argue with the result. Molesey wanted it more but they're certainly not a team or bunch of supporters who are trying to make friends. Earlier on in the season they reported that they're suffering from huge debts. I felt some pity for them and retweeted s couple of things they were doing to raise money by way of support but when you hear their supporters and when the person doing their Twitter comes out with ludicrous comments about us not being able to play football so we decided to get a Molesey player sent off instead (he got two yellows, both of which, along with the other Molesey yellows and our yellows were deserved), it makes me think Molesey don't deserve my sympathy or support. As well as being gracious in defeat, some clubs need to learn to be gracious in victory but, for some reason, Molesey have always had issues with Camberley. never mind - that's their problem, not ours.

I see the offending tweet has now been deleted.

Cove 2-0 Wood.

I couldn't get there.

Heard we were poor in the first half but nobody knows how we didn't get something from our 2nd half performance!

Three key players suspended today (Frodsham, Odametey and Embalo) but all available for Wednesday's league cup game v Dorking.

Getting tight at the bottom with Banstead and RPV having good wins!

Table - http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/collierswoodunitedfc01/126383/LeagueTable

Our reserves lost 0-5 at home to Crawley Down.

Edited by Chris Clapham

Egham won 2-1 at Wembley. Dale Marvell scored a wonderful free kick (17) and Charlie Muldowney got a gift of a second after Lee Pearce (yep, that one) took out his own player, Alexandre Mukeni, on the edge of the box and Charlie scored his third in two games with a toe poke into an empty net. Wembley were a lot better in the second half and we had to defend for most of it but then Alex Low scored (88). Where the ref got 7 minutes over from heaven knows.

The ref from the South Kilburn game watched the tail end of the game and said there was some controversy over one of the goals, and that SK lost 2-3.

Knaphill 3-2 Frimley Green.

Good 3 points today, we started poorly and went a goal behind with FG only attack of the half, we equalised thru Billy jones and second half thru Michael Pym and should of wrapped it up when Pymmy missed a one on one.

However Frimley went straight up the other end and scored with an excellent finish, I was looking for a response and I got one which was very pleasing and Liam Partington nodded home the winner.

Frimley going forward are very good and dangerous and will continue to beat sides in this division, so to beat them today after the great run they've been on is very satisfying, I wish them luck for the remainder of the season.

Lastly Mark Clark my new signing today was stretchered off with a knee injury and I hope he recovers soon, he's a top lad.

Up the Knapper.

Horley 4 chessington 1.

1st half performance from horley was quality today, 3 great goals and chessington couldnt get anywhere near us.

2nd half not that great chessington got in the game and scored a good goal.

great result today with 5 regular 1st teamers missing.

Wow, that was close. Windsor 2-1 down with 10 mins to go, won with a last minute goal.

This ref makes things up as he goes along, very poor I'm afraid. 3rd time we've had him this season and he doesn't get any better. Mind you, one of MV's staff gave him a right ear bashing saying he cost them 2 goals coz he played too much time added on in both halves and we scored in last minute of both.

That's just nonsense to be honest, same for both teams and anyway, even at 1-1 MV were time wasting so they deserve little sympathy.

Bit soft on our first but overall their 'keeper was excellent, making some amazing saves, and the best I've seen all season with crosses - came for and got everything in the air. Their No 11 was a bit tasty too. If they can keep the team together they should climb out of trouble.

(I do like a last minute winner!!)

Fair report Rother, thought overall MV deserved a point and as a few you the Windsor supporters said to me they could not believe their league position on the performance.

Agree regarding the ref, he did make some strange decisions for both sides throughout the game and I thought credit to both sets of players for keeping there calm and trying to get on with the game.

Mv keeper did make some excellant saves in the 1st half and you could see he was having an insired performance, little slow down for the Windsor opening goal just before halftime but a good strike from the no 7, another day for the visitors they could have been well clear at the break with the saves and a least one goal line clearence in the 1st half.

MV equalise 6 mins into 2nd period and both team I thought looked to play football and take the game to each other, MV take the lead with a great finish from the No 11 who impressed me all game long, but Windsor equalise within minutes through the no 10 (I think) and Windsor had a few good chances after this with Mv keeper making another great save and another header cleared off the line, after MV had a good chance at the other end Winsor break in the dieing momentsand get the winner through no 9 Chennels. (92 min I made it ).

Impressed by the MV no 11, Windsor's No's 7,8,& 10 and also what a throw the Windsor 5 has ....amazing !! Windsor keeper did not have a great deal to do but cant say I was overly impressed with him.

MV did try and run the clock down but did not think the ref played more than usual added on time in either half, with injuries & subs I made it about 94 mins the game finished but was my time keeping and other may have different timing, am sure Brigger will advise if I got the time of the winner wrong.

MV supporters complained like made at the officials at the end of the game and shame there was a little bit of mouthing off by a very few supporters from both side.

First time i'd seen Windsor and dont think this was a great performance from them not wishing to take anything away from MV who I thought matched their opponents today. Enjoyable game !!

CCL PREM

Banstead Athletic 2-1 Badshot Lea

Cove 2-0 Colliers Wood United

Croydon 3-1 Dorking

Farnham Town 1-3 Sandhurst Town

Horley Town 4-1 Chessington & Hook United

Mole Valley SCR 2-3 Windsor

Molesey 4-0 Camberley Town

Raynes Park Vale 2-0 Ash United

Hanworth Villa 1-2 Guildford City

Wembley 1-2 Egham Town

LEAGUE CUP

Spelthorne Sports 0-1 Staines Lammas

Worcester Park 4-1 Epsom & Ewell

DIVISION 1

Bookham 1-2 Warlingham

CB Hounslow United 1-3 Bedfont Sports

Eversley 2-1 Westfield

Hartley Wintney 2-1 Feltham

Knaphill 3-2 Frimley Green

Sheerwater 1-4 Guernsey

South Kilburn 2-3 Farleigh Rovers

Croydon were outstanding today from back to front and completely dominated 1st but didn't really have a good chance at goal. With a make shift centre back pairing of jt (midfielder) and Jamie marrot (striker) looking like they had played together for 10 years passing the ball all over the park, the best 45 mins we played all season.

Fair play to dorking who came out playing after half time and tryed to pick up the tempo but it was only a matter of time till Croydon came out on top with Lino ripping there defence apart twice to score 2 cracking goals. Dorking scored with bout 15 mins to go to apply late pressure but Croydon stayed composed and manage to kill the game off with few minutes to go when claudio side footed into empty net.

Ref done pretty well apart from sending dorking ass manager to stands for no real reason.

Also good debut for Leon mcdownd.

Hopefully Croydon can push on now and keep are top 10 position. Good to see quite a few Croydon athletic support turn up to watch us.

Up the trams

Have to say I was gutted with the result, thought the lads were fantastic today and didn't deserve to lose - but these things happen. 

Looking at the game, I thought the first half was fairly dull up to the 30 minute mark and then Windsor turned the screw.

We cleared a couple off the line and our keeper made two tremendous saves (although as I said to him, if he had got the crosses in the first place who wouldn't have needed to make the saves).

Disappointed with the goal we conceeded at the end of the half, as although it was a good strike by Parsons he could have done better with it.

Second half was good entertainment - decent equaliser from Adewale Oshilada, and a stunning goal from Arnold Okrior 8 minutes from time looked to give us the points.

Lost concentration and O'Toole, who I thought was quality lashed home the equaliser.

We cleared one of the line from a header late on and I thought we might have got away with it but Chennells popped up with a well struck winner (I made it 93+3). Even after that we had a chance to equalise but couldn't quite take it.

Few silly comments after the game on both sides which were not in keeping with way the game had been played or the chat between the supporters.

For us, performances like that  can only give us belief that we can survive.

Good luck to Windsor for the rest of the season - a lot of nice people involved with them

Not CCL but went to watch Whitley Bay today away at Shildon. Whitley gettin a 89th minute equaliser after trailin to a first half pen. Pitch was very heavy and the wind was strong so was hard to judge how good they really were but definetely think that South Park can go there in 2 weeks time and get a result!

RPV 2 Ash 0

Fully deserved win, could have been a few more.

Totally agree..........a 2-0 defeat was good as it could be & should have been a lot worse. 1st half we had loads of the ball but never hurt Raynes & at the other end of the half still cant believe we went in level (some poor finishing). 2 quick goals at the start of the second half saw Raynes take control & they never looked back to gain a very well deserved win. As poor as we was Raynes was as good & wont take anything away from them.....all i can hope is we bring the side that beat Sandhurst on Tuesday when we take on Woking in the surrey senior cup

Edited by aupostie

A good win for us today against what I thought was an average side. I know E&E aren't doing that well in the Premier but they didn't play alot of football today and I thought they would have done what with being a Premier team.

We started off ok and so did E&E. It was mainly us for the first 20 mins in which we scored the first. A shot by Dunning going across the keeper who got down and made a save and our right midfielder tapped it in into the empty net.

We then seemed to drop off a little bit and let E&E get into the game. They had quite a bit of the ball but couldnt really create too much. They had a chance where they flashed the ball across the box but their stocky No.9 couldn't reach it.

In the second half we couldn't get out our half. E&E came out flying and pinned us in but again E&E couldn't create much. They then got the equalizer. To be fair to E&E, it was a very good move down our right. Our right back was exposed with a 2 on 1 and their left midfielder got to our by-line and pulled the ball back for their No. 10, who was unmarked on the penalty spot to put the ball past me in the far post with a decent finish.

We then made a couple of subs to try and take hold of the midfield. One of our subs scored with his second touch with a great strike from outside the box and put it past the keeper.

Although we weren't playing well we were controling the game and once we were doing that things turned a bit nasty from E&E. To be fair the ref had a pretty poor game and got quite a few decisions wrong. E&E then had a man sent off for two yellow cards. The first was for him striking a fore arm across my throat after I took a cross and then he got the second for headbutting (more touching heads) one of our players. To make matters worse, he kicked their dressing room door in making a massive hole in it. To be fair to the E&E chairman, they admitted it straightaway and told us to send the bill to them.

Our other sub then scored coming in from the right flank, going past a couple of players before striking the ball across the keeper into the far net after about 80 mins.

We then finished the game off with a penalty after someone got taken down and the penalty we well dispatched.

All in all we were pleased with the result but not with the performance. We could have stepped up another couple of gears and we will do next week against Guernsey and then Banstead, who we have in the next round.

Not CCL but went to watch Whitley Bay today away at Shildon. Whitley gettin a 89th minute equaliser after trailin to a first half pen. Pitch was very heavy and the wind was strong so was hard to judge how good they really were but definetely think that South Park can go there in 2 weeks time and get a result!

Nice work

Hope you had a good time up in Whitley Bay - Have a good evening too, as its a great place to go

Who's putting results into the official site / Full time?

Yet again the South Kilburn result is reported as a stupid score, and it's not just their home games either. They're taking the pee out of this league.

There's also Staines Lammas 4 Worcester Park 1 reported as a result. Haven't got a clue what's going on there.

We lost 4-0 at Molesey. Can't argue with the result. Molesey wanted it more but they're certainly not a team or bunch of supporters who are trying to make friends. Earlier on in the season they reported that they're suffering from huge debts. I felt some pity for them and retweeted s couple of things they were doing to raise money by way of support but when you hear their supporters and when the person doing their Twitter comes out with ludicrous comments about us not being able to play football so we decided to get a Molesey player sent off instead (he got two yellows, both of which, along with the other Molesey yellows and our yellows were deserved), it makes me think Molesey don't deserve my sympathy or support. As well as being gracious in defeat, some clubs need to learn to be gracious in victory but, for some reason, Molesey have always had issues with Camberley. never mind - that's their problem, not ours.

I see the offending tweet has now been deleted.

What are you talking about I sat in the main stand at Molesey today there was plenty of remarks about the way Molesey play from the Camberley supporters before we scored the first goal. There was 2 Camberley supporters on the far side of the pitch shouting and swearng at our players for most of the match. We also had to put up with Camberley players rolling around on the floor trying to get Molesey players booked.