Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Scores 6/1/12

Actually Smudge, although I may have used different phrasing over the months I can assure you my actual opinion of you has not changed one bit since you showed up with your pathetic brand of bigotry and bias on the Windsor Forum pre-season.

A lot of decent and honest people have put a hell of a lot of time, effort, and yes, money, into getting a football club established in Windsor again after the demise of Windsor & Eton FC and yet you have shown nothing but contempt for them and everything they have done and achieved.

And you accuse ME of being disrespectful and arrogant with absolutely nothing to back it up? I appreciate it is because that's exactly what you WANT to read in the contributions from everyone connected with Windsor FC but if you actually bothered to take off those blinkers and let go of the idiocy that infects your every post about Windsor you'd see that the arrogance and cockiness you perceive to be there is a total figment of your imagination.

Didn't look to me like the ref was doing us any favours during the game, that's for sure!

Look, if it was 7 minutes added on that was ridiculous as there should never have been that much. Personally I very much doubt it was 7 minutes. If it was then I'd suggest the ref lost count / paused his watch and forgot to restart it / whatever.

Not that this is anything to go by but I did ask WFCPEditor how long was left at one stage and he said "must be about 5 minutes". Shortly afterwards I heard a Mole Valley bloke in the stand (the manager who was on the phone a lot I assume) shout something like "Come on, final 10". As I say, not exactly scientific but might be marginally relevant in the circs.

You say "your own match report" gave 7 minutes - don't think I've seen that. Can you give a link / quote?

I'm not sure I trust the accounts given so far but someone who was at the game must be able to give a reliable stat on the time.

Link provided:http://www.windsorfc.net/news/120107a.asp

What cant speak ,cant lie...............

Please guys drop the war of words,no need to fight!!........................

it was only 7 fruitful minutes for Windsor,I only need 3 with my Mrs.....lol.....

Rufus T, can you be more specific?

Are you saying 7 minutes over the two halves or 7 at the end of a half?

The were 4 minutes added on the first and 4 added on the second.

In the first half there was a lengthy injury nut only because the MV physio was too busy talking o his phone to realise he was needed. plus a goal, a sub and booking.

The second half saw a couple of injuries, although not too lengthy, 3 subs, four goals and two bookings.

Guidelines to officials state that 30 seconds should be added for a goal, sub or caution so second half alone that accounts for 4 and a half minutes plus and injuries.

Plus there was the time when the referee had a lengthy "discussion" with Keith and JIm in the second half. This could go on and on and on. I must admit that I would have been gutted had the roles been reserved and MV snatched a last minute winner.

Croydon were outstanding today from back to front and completely dominated 1st but didn't really have a good chance at goal. With a make shift centre back pairing of jt (midfielder) and Jamie marrot (striker) looking like they had played together for 10 years passing the ball all over the park, the best 45 mins we played all season.

Fair play to dorking who came out playing after half time and tryed to pick up the tempo but it was only a matter of time till Croydon came out on top with Lino ripping there defence apart twice to score 2 cracking goals. Dorking scored with bout 15 mins to go to apply late pressure but Croydon stayed composed and manage to kill the game off with few minutes to go when claudio side footed into empty net.

Ref done pretty well apart from sending dorking ass manager to stands for no real reason.

Also good debut for Leon mcdownd.

Hopefully Croydon can push on now and keep are top 10 position. Good to see quite a few Croydon athletic support turn up to watch us.

Up the trams

Apart from refusing our request for a 15 minute delay to the kick-off due to an incorrect post code being displayed in official documentation causing half our team to drive to the wrong address !

Nuff said ? (For Now !)

Croydon were outstanding today from back to front and completely dominated 1st but didn't really have a good chance at goal. With a make shift centre back pairing of jt (midfielder) and Jamie marrot (striker) looking like they had played together for 10 years passing the ball all over the park, the best 45 mins we played all season.

Fair play to dorking who came out playing after half time and tryed to pick up the tempo but it was only a matter of time till Croydon came out on top with Lino ripping there defence apart twice to score 2 cracking goals. Dorking scored with bout 15 mins to go to apply late pressure but Croydon stayed composed and manage to kill the game off with few minutes to go when claudio side footed into empty net.

Ref done pretty well apart from sending dorking ass manager to stands for no real reason.

Also good debut for Leon mcdownd.

Hopefully Croydon can push on now and keep are top 10 position. Good to see quite a few Croydon athletic support turn up to watch us.

Up the trams

Apart from refusing our request for a 15 minute delay to the kick-off due to an incorrect post code being displayed in official documentation causing half our team to drive to the wrong address !

Nuff said ? (For Now !)

Don't think that would of help u anyway

Farnham town in real trouble now losing to sandhurst today. And another loss for badshot lea who are massively under achieving. How long have the management got at both clubs??? Hate to see my local teams struggling to obtain points!

I did say a little while back when I saw Farnham questioning BBM (who seems to have vanished is it 'cos results I ask ?) why are they so poor and if they are not careful are relegation contenders. Well, I'm not far wrong, so what is happening BBM ? When you were scoring and Farnham doing well in Div. 1 we couldn't keep you off the forum !..... I see Farnham have lost a couple of players to Badshot Lea who as you say Glimmer are under achieving, certainly another club with a large budget to work from.....I did say time time ago that Badshot Lea will not win anything if they keep getting loan players paying out good money on who don't give a hoot for the club !

In the know, you have to change your strategy. Badshot Lea won't go up and won't go down so now is the time to reduce your wage structure and SAVE SOME of your (or whoever it is) MONEY, get rid of your loanees and certain players starting now, then you'll have half the season to get honest lads who want to play for Badshot Lea and build on for next season. Your srategy hasn't worked for the last 3 years that I've known let alone years before........ or change your manager as he is under achieving thats a fact ? The calibre of players Badshot Lea have on paper should be challenging for the title not half down the league ! I wonder if the current set of players actually care but they are first on your door wanting their money.......!!! Only my word of advice thats all it is....

Farnham town in real trouble now losing to sandhurst today. And another loss for badshot lea who are massively under achieving. How long have the management got at both clubs??? Hate to see my local teams struggling to obtain points!

I did say a little while back when I saw Farnham questioning BBM (who seems to have vanished is it 'cos results I ask ?) why are they so poor and if they are not careful are relegation contenders. Well, I'm not far wrong, so what is happening BBM ? When you were scoring and Farnham doing well in Div. 1 we couldn't keep you off the forum !..... I see Farnham have lost a couple of players to Badshot Lea who as you say Glimmer are under achieving, certainly another club with a large budget to work from.....I did say time time ago that Badshot Lea will not win anything if they keep getting loan players paying out good money on who don't give a hoot for the club !

In the know, you have to change your strategy. Badshot Lea won't go up and won't go down so now is the time to reduce your wage structure and SAVE SOME of your (or whoever it is) MONEY, get rid of your loanees and certain players starting now, then you'll have half the season to get honest lads who want to play for Badshot Lea and build on for next season. Your srategy hasn't worked for the last 3 years that I've known let alone years before........ or change your manager as he is under achieving thats a fact ? The calibre of players Badshot Lea have on paper should be challenging for the title not half down the league ! I wonder if the current set of players actually care but they are first on your door wanting their money.......!!! Only my word of advice thats all it is....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh look suprise suprise your digging someone else out

Thankfully most on here realise your a wind up merchant that probably doesnt even exist.

Don't think BBM has vanished NG, probably doesn't wan a read your crap!

Crap maybe in your eyes Reds but then again thats underdstandable from you but hey, I might lose some sleep on it now ! If BBM wishes to reply its upto him, its a forum for opinions after all, just asked a general question.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh look suprise suprise your digging someone else out

Thankfully most on here realise your a wind up merchant that probably doesnt even exist.

What ! Digging who out ? Just gave my opinion as to why we haven't heard much from BBM ....is that true...have we heard much from BBM ?

Zzzzzzz exactly, go to bed its past your bedtime !

Hows that brown raincoat of yours , you wiped of those marks off it yet ...........lol !!!

Digging out like you always do! Wind up merchant too, probably you never get a response from anyone. Yes it is a forum and you can ask questions but don't be a fool about it. BBM probably got better things to than read you coating him and his team off. I agree with somethings you say and some things I don't but your like a broken record NG and go on about the same things all the time and it gets boring fella! JUST MY OPINION THO!!!

Edited by Redrup No2

I believe Corbs (BBM) is in America currently and hasnt been playing much. Now i'm no detective but i'm guessing thats why he's not been on the forum much...

I believe Corbs (BBM) is in America currently and hasnt been playing much. Now i'm no detective but i'm guessing thats why he's not been on the forum much...

You're certainly no Columbo but hey that.could be NLN ...lol !!! ..erm and I'm supposed to know BBM is in America am I ?... hence the question ! Perhaps that could be the reason as to why Farnham haven't been scoring many goals........................but then maybe not !

Digging out like you always do! Wind up merchant too, probably you never get a response from anyone. Yes it is a forum and you can ask questions but don't be a fool about it. BBM probably got better things to than read you coating him and his team off. I agree with somethings you say and some things I don't but your like a broken record NG and go on about the same things all the time and it gets boring fella! JUST MY OPINION THO!!!

Behave Reds, you're not a whind up...............ask your boyfriend Newbs at least he replies back to you..........bless!

Digging out like you always do! Wind up merchant too, probably you never get a response from anyone. Yes it is a forum and you

can ask questions but don't be a fool about it. BBM probably got better things to than read you coating him and his team off. I agree with somethings you say and some things I don't but your like a broken record NG and go on about the same things all the time and it gets boring

fella! JUST MY OPINION THO!!!

Behave Reds, you're not a whind up...............ask your boyfriend Newbs at least he replies back to you..........bless!

Redders my fella............i have eyes for you only ng the mysteriousness is killing me ........ Not lol