Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Scores 6/1/12

from what i have heard and as cardo said bbm is currently away and also has had a change in job role which probably doesnt allow him on here as much as he used to

also re farnham they have lost a couple of players and a couple have gone travelling / holidays , but they have the core of last season squad and am sure will get themselves out of the rut and away from relegation zone

Not sure they will!! Have seen them 4 times this season and they are the poorest team iv seen in the prem! Now having lost two of there better players to badshot lea I really do fear for them! Hope I'm wrong I like Farnham. Also agree completely with the comments made about badshot lea regrouping for the 2012 season. so they can go into there new ground with a clear mindset of progression and a plan in place. Current management might be the ones to do this but a fresh approach may benefit in the long run. Good luck to both teams!

NG, wasn't aware of your posts about me until some lads at training last night told me. What Inbetweener and Woody has posted is correct. I was away in America so missed the Ash and Camberley games. I was suspended for a game before so only played 2 of our last 5 games. and in all honesty i was poor in both. I have had a promotion in my job role at Portsmouth so haven't been training and playing as regular or having the time to post on here as much as i did last season. Even when we were doing well and i was scoring every game at the start of the season i wasn't on here as I was bored of reading about Guernsey and you and Smudge bitching.

In reply to us being relegated, yes were currently in the bottom 3 and only 4 points from bottom but no one is panicking about us going down. There's still 19 games to go and everyone is confident we can pick up enough points to stay up. We had hoped to be higher up the league than where we are but for a newly promoted club with a £0 a week budget to compete with established step 5 clubs and big spending clubs, staying up this season would be seen as an achievement.

NG, wasn't aware of your posts about me until some lads at training last night told me. What Inbetweener and Woody has posted is correct. I was away in America so missed the Ash and Camberley games. I was suspended for a game before so only played 2 of our last 5 games. and in all honesty i was poor in both. I have had a promotion in my job role at Portsmouth so haven't been training and playing as regular or having the time to post on here as much as i did last season. Even when we were doing well and i was scoring every game at the start of the season i wasn't on here as I was bored of reading about Guernsey and you and Smudge bitching.

In reply to us being relegated, yes were currently in the bottom 3 and only 4 points from bottom but no one is panicking about us going down. There's still 19 games to go and everyone is confident we can pick up enough points to stay up. We had hoped to be higher up the league than where we are but for a newly promoted club with a £750 a week budget to compete with established step 5 clubs and big spending clubs, staying up this season would be seen as an achievement.

thats not a bad budget mate!!

Edited by johnnojudo

In reply to us being relegated, yes were currently in the bottom 3 and only 4 points from bottom but no one is panicking about us going down. There's still 19 games to go and everyone is confident we can pick up enough points to stay up. We had hoped to be higher up the league than where we are but for a newly promoted club with a £750 a week budget to compete with established step 5 clubs and big spending clubs, staying up this season would be seen as an achievement.

thats not a bad budget mate!!

haha! Is that what its like at the dizzy heights of Step 4 mate?

best be careful what i say on here as he sometimes patrols this site. He has even posted a few times but wont tell me his name!

Thats it JJ he's NICE GUY!!! .....damn my cover blown.....................lol !

Edited by NICE GUY

best be careful what i say on here as he sometimes patrols this site. He has even posted a few times but wont tell me his name!

Thats it JJ he's NICE GUY!!! .....damn my cover blown.....................lol !

Only your cover ??

:ban:

Bucks and Whitelaw at War! (I could be a journo)

http://www.thisissur...tail/story.html

Reading between the lines Bucks, I feel that Whitelaw is correct, in having notice the printing error, by way of CCL bulletin (I presume). notification was made to ALL CCL clubs of the CORRECT post-code so is it Croydon's, the league, the referee's fault that this unfortunate incident happened....no ! One must look within Dorking's 'in-house' administration who should have rectified/amended their handbook and notified all management personel. However, this does not alter the fact that commion sense should have prevailed by the referee to allow additional time for Dorking to be prepared for the game.

How many times do we hear that PRO clubs kick offs have been delayed due to similar reasons, rail strike so supporters are delayed let alone players etc., !

Don't waste anymore of your time Bucks !

Edited by NICE GUY