Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So what do you do....

Wattsy

....When the season finishes?

Do you get out on the golf course, do you get dragged into DIY or simply dragged around the shops by the Mrs?

I'm thankful it's the Euro's this summer meaning football football football :D

This is my first season of being involved with a football club in any sort of capacity so all this is new for me. I guess that first priorities will be to do the jobs about the house that have been neglected. The Euros, test match cricket and Olympics will keep me glued to the tv this summer. Might have a holiday if funds permit. Failing that, I will be doing programme stuff in order that everything is ready to go for our first home pre-season friendly.

i go on holidays

Your record suggests that you have 2 or 3 of them during a season :)

Aren't they called breaks? Leg, Groin, Knee :)

Indeed and he normally gets a red for the challenges leading up to the "breaks"

Learn to play golf properly, First year exams, go to Olympics, watch England go out in the 1/4finals of the Euros and soak up whatever sun there is.

Off to Turkey at the end of May to have a rumble with the syrians !!!!

Then back for June and wait for the offers to roll in. Anyone in the hunt for a new manager, after a season and half off I'm relaxed, batteries re-charged and raring to go !!!!

i go on holidays

Your record suggests that you have 2 or 3 of them during a season :)

Aren't they called breaks? Leg, Groin, Knee :)

Indeed and he normally gets a red for the challenges leading up to the "breaks"

I RESEMBLE THESE COMMENTS

i like to go to barbados for two weeks then i go away with my little girl for a week in spain but with two kids now its getting tougher arent holidays what keep us all sane!! ;)

What's a close-season ? Oh, it's that mysterious time of the year when grounds get tidied up, painted, etc, and the pitch gets renovated and treated with some TLC, reams of paperwork from leagues, the FA & county FA's gets attended to and pre-season friendlies get arranged all so you have a team to support or play for in the following season !

So if you happen to pass a non-league ground during the break and se a couple of little people rushing round like blue-arsed flies don't worry too much as it's just the close-season pixies doing all the things that people assume just happen while there's no football going on !

All joking aside though I'm hoping for a quieter close-season than last year as it was non-stop trying to get the new club up and running and you never know I might even find some time to go fishing and if the bites are anything like you get on this forum I should have a very good summer !