Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

From what I've heard Baker will be staying

No disrespect Daniel but the lad could go higher, but is he one of those who wants to play with his mates ........wheres his ambition? ;)

Have you seen him play? Thought you didn't watch div 1 games?

Agree he's a good player. However I believe he likes the club and wants to get us promoted and then test himself at the next level.

Have you seen him play? Thought you didn't watch div 1 games?

Agree he's a good player. However I believe he likes the club and wants to get us promoted and then test himself at the next level.

I don't normally, but I've seen him play twice Daniel............. ;) !!!

Just out of interest,which games did you see us play?

2 games earlier in the season when Eversley were away to Westfield and Staines Lammas both victorious, perhaps I should come and watch more often..... ;) I knew Clemo when he was involved with Farnboro and Bisley.

With Rossini going up a level at Egham and doing well, I rest my case, perhaps Baker should try doing the same..... :rolleyes: !

Rossini doesn't start that many games for Egham though. Good player,but I think he's finding it difficult to nail down a first team place.

Any other players stand out in the games you watched?

Heard that Leigh Dynan chairman/manager has left/been removed from Cobham joined Banstead as manager for next year taking players and budget with him. Cobham managerless at the moment but a few interesting names in the hat fot that as far as ive heard. Also very interesting Cobham developments too. They may well become big players in the CCL soon

Heard that Leigh Dynan chairman/manager has left/been removed from Cobham joined Banstead as manager for next year taking players and budget with him. Cobham managerless at the moment but a few interesting names in the hat fot that as far as ive heard. Also very interesting Cobham developments too. They may well become big players in the CCL soon

At least Leigh will not be paying players from his own pocket as he was doing at Cobham........or will he .... ;) !

Heard that Cobham will get an ''arrangement'' with Chelsea to have their reserves/youngsters to play for them..... :lol: !!!

Rossini doesn't start that many games for Egham though. Good player,but I think he's finding it difficult to nail down a first team place.

Any other players stand out in the games you watched?

To be honest not really. 'cos I was asked to look at Matty Baker, so I concentrated on him mostly.

cant wait for NG to take over lammas!! see who he brings in!! probably get promoted and wont lose a game!!

At least Leigh will not be paying players from his own pocket as he was doing at Cobham........or will he .... ;) !

Heard that Cobham will get an ''arrangement'' with Chelsea to have their reserves/youngsters to play for them..... :lol: !!!

Not true NG or at least not what I heard anyway. If what ive heard is true and i'll believe it when I see it they'll make waves in the CCL

Edited by YHWhitby

cant wait for NG to take over lammas!! see who he brings in!! probably get promoted and wont lose a game!!

Reds, why's that Wharfy leaving .... ;) he won't like to hear that, plus I don't do CCL Div. 1 clubs........ :rolleyes: !

Thought this would be a discussion about Fleetwood Mac for some reason... ;)

Wembley to Spartan Midlands sounds interesting, would that mean Hanwell Town going to the CCLP?

Rumours here are that the Hellenic has had its day, with Western-most sides piling in to the Western League and possibly both the Western Premier and Division 1 could have over 22 teams each in 2013/14. Eastern-most sides would go to either the Spartan or Combined Counties, possibly with the Wessex League boundary creeping north of Warminster to take any overspill from the Western League.

Can't really have much sympathy for the Hellenic which has had a poor standard of football for a long time - the Midland Alliance and Western League teams, from watching them, have a far greater standard for Steps 5-6.

Edited by AK11

Also heard that Bridgend Town and Barry Town are considering moving to the Western in the near future from the Welsh Leagues, and that Forest Green Rovers midfielder Curtis McDonald could be moving down to the Kingfield Stadium.

Edited by AK11

Thought this would be a discussion about Fleetwood Mac for some reason... ;)

Wembley to Spartan Midlands sounds interesting, would that mean Hanwell Town going to the CCLP?

Rumours here are that the Hellenic has had its day, with Western-most sides piling in to the Western League and possibly both the Western Premier and Division 1 could have over 22 teams each in 2013/14. Eastern-most sides would go to either the Spartan or Combined Counties, possibly with the Wessex League boundary creeping north of Warminster to take any overspill from the Western League.

Can't really have much sympathy for the Hellenic which has had a poor standard of football for a long time - the Midland Alliance and Western League teams, from watching them, have a far greater standard for Steps 5-6.

Hanwell relegated

Ah, so maybe not Hanwell then :P

Is there a vacancy for Wembley in the Spartan? I think it's currently full (22 teams), so unless maybe the two Aylesbury clubs finally get their act together and merge then I can't see how Wembley could move over unless a team in the Spartan wishes to swap leagues.

Is it true that Sheerwater will be reprieved, if they finish bottom, due to Bookham leaving the league at the end of the season and also that CCL1 will run with 20 teams next season with Epsom Athletic and the new Croydon Athletic side coming in?

Ah, so maybe not Hanwell then :P

Is there a vacancy for Wembley in the Spartan? I think it's currently full (22 teams), so unless maybe the two Aylesbury clubs finally get their act together and merge then I can't see how Wembley could move over unless a team in the Spartan wishes to swap leagues.

Is it true that Sheerwater will be reprieved, if they finish bottom, due to Bookham leaving the league at the end of the season and also that CCL1 will run with 20 teams next season with Epsom Athletic (at Chessington & Hook) and the new AFC Croydon Athletic (at Croydon Arena) side coming in?

Both these sides have applied to join the CCL (common knowledge) plus two others who I have been asked not to name yet.

Ak11 can't believe you think Hellenic is a poor standard of football!

I think the ccl is the best league entertainment wise with any team being able to beat any other team hence the tight league table and no one with less than 30 points. But standard of players and teams past midway in respective tables would have to say think Hellenic and sparten leagues are both stronger in general.

Have seen at least 10 games from both of these leagues this season and have been generally impressed with standard, players and might add playing surfaces!

Just another opinion!