Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RUMOURS

Interesting Kroons, can't see Guildford, Egham or Hanworth Villa changing. Leaves Windsor and Molesey?????

SF depends what is classified as ''a very high placed club'' in the CCL Premier.....Top 3 ?

Windsor with their massive budget have under-achieved winning nothing, so will the Chairman/committee give Scott another season ?......but then again Bennett the Egham Chairman is known to hire and fire at will....... ;) !!!

Maybe though with Keith Scott having achieved wonders at Windsor,starting from scratch with a completely NEW TEAM.His talents as a Manager,have been noticed higher up the Food Chain.Just a thought!!!!!!!

Why Colliers Wood,do you not like them.Maybe though your a Dorking/Chessington Fan?

I think he assumes we will get relegated Smudge. He might be right.

Interesting Kroons, can't see Guildford, Egham or Hanworth Villa changing. Leaves Windsor and Molesey?????

SF depends what is classified as ''a very high placed club'' in the CCL Premier.....Top 3 ?

Windsor with their massive budget have under-achieved winning nothing, so will the Chairman/committee give Scott another season ?......but then again Bennett the Egham Chairman is known to hire and fire at will....... ;) !!!

Maybe though with Keith Scott having achieved wonders at Windsor,starting from scratch with a completely NEW TEAM.His talents as a Manager,have been noticed higher up the Food Chain.Just a thought!!!!!!!

I know we've had our differences Smudge but I must congratulate you on the funniest post I've ever seen on any forum, are you sure you didn't miss a LOL at the end ?

Can,t say i,ve heard that round Egham Hammer As for you nice guy i think i speak for most on this site DO ONE YOU MUG !!!!!

Again, yet another poster who doesn't like the truth and fact, Are you actually denying that it is well documented that your chairman Bennett and club Egham do not hire and fire managers at will ? I'm trying to find how many managers Egham have had in the last 20 years, perhaps Tempest can inform us, I think you will find the answer quite amazing...... sometimes Egg&Ham you really have to take those rose tinted glasses off and smell the coffee............ ;) !

While your working that out you knob can you also work out our Budget for the last twenty years. It will keep you off this site for a bit. I go to Football to enjoy it not to moan and groan about it thats Truth and Fact. You are very sad and bitter is it because you were a Sh*t player who was not good Enough to be paid or when you were a manager you had no budget to work with :bigcry:

Why Colliers Wood,do you not like them.Maybe though your a Dorking/Chessington Fan?

Nothing at all against them, just that they are currently in the bottom three of the Combined Counties Premier League. I believe that the bottom three go down and the top three go up from Division 1?

Nothing at all against them, just that they are currently in the bottom three of the Combined Counties Premier League. I believe that the bottom three go down and the top three go up from Division 1?

We are currently 18th of the 22 clubs. If we win tomorrow we avoid the bottom three finish. Hope that helps?

I'd like to see colliers wood stay up,nice people and nice club.not sure on the changing rooms(if it's still the portacabin).good luck

New improved away changing room next season big man.

Strange, I could have sworn I saw Colliers Wood United in the bottom three last time I checked on Full Time.

Good luck to them, and I hope for their sake they can stay up.

The wheel has been invented since then. Keep up dear boy! ;)

http://full-time.thefa.com/Index.do?league=3956158

I'd like to see colliers wood stay up,nice people and nice club.not sure on the changing rooms(if it's still the portacabin).good luck

i expect pearcey kept banging his head everytime he played at colliers ;)

i expect pearcey kept banging his head everytime he played at colliers ;)

What Mr Potato head..... Never.

Best of luck Tomorrow Weebs,a win is a must for your lads.Funny thing is though Nice Guy has not knocked you once this Season.And being the know all he is,his facts are wrong about tomorrows outcome.Unless he knows it is only 2 down from the Conference South this year.Because if not you have to hope Havant lose as well.VERY STRANGE?

Now then, no need for pedantry ;) this is not Non League Matters.

I haven't got time to check Full Time every day, what with working a 15 hour day - the joys of self-employment.

I swear that last time I checked I saw Colliers Wood United in the bottom three, but yes they are no longer there so credit to them.

The wheel has been invented? That news just keeps going round...