Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RUMOURS

Next manager of 'Bedfont & Feltham Football & Social Club' in step 6?

I doubt it but you never know.

Neil Shipperley is a good manager and he did a good job at Bedfont, Walton Casuals and North Greenford United.

Edited by Savagebee

Neil Shipperley is a good manager and he did a good job at Bedfont, Walton Casuals and North Greenford United.

Yea, a good manager he is Bee, but why have 3 quick succession jobs ............is there another sting in the bee :D ?

COUGH!!

I think the jury is still out on that SB, he did a decent job at North Greenford winning 9 out of his 22 matches, but Ringrose's squad wasn't as bad as their position suggested in my opinion. He followed up an average first season at Walton Casuals with just 1 win in 17 this season before resigning. His record at the defunct Bedfont FC saw him lose almost as many as he won with a budget that should have seen him easily challenging the top 6 in my opinion. They did reach the cup final (cue JJ's 'worldy' story) but this just glossed over the football that season almost bankrupting the social club.

Having survived relegation fears, long serving manager Cordery and his assistant has resigned from Staines.

Rumour has it that the pair maybe enticed towards Hampton & Richmond .......... beware Weebs !

You heard it here first folks......lol ;) !!!

Staines FC ? Now that does sound interesting

Edited by NICE GUY

Yea, a good manager he is Bee, but why have 3 quick succession jobs ............is there another sting in the bee :D ?

COUGH!!

I think the jury is still out on that SB, he did a decent job at North Greenford winning 9 out of his 22 matches, but Ringrose's squad wasn't as bad as their position suggested in my opinion. He followed up an average first season at Walton Casuals with just 1 win in 17 this season before resigning. His record at the defunct Bedfont FC saw him lose almost as many as he won with a budget that should have seen him easily challenging the top 6 in my opinion. They did reach the cup final (cue JJ's 'worldy' story) but this just glossed over the football that season almost bankrupting the social club.

Some one who knows what they are talking about. Good man GP. Could'nt have put it better myself

Yes maybe!

I watched a lot of Bedfont FC under Neil Shipperley in their last season before they folded and it was their best season in years. When he went to Walton Casuals they had finished the previous season bottom or second from bottom of the league i cant remember and in his one full season their they were in the top half of league most of the season. When he went to North Greenford they were second from bottom and he said he would keep them up and he did and they finished the season well clear of the bottom two teams.

COUGH!!

Some one who knows what they are talking about. Good man GP. Could'nt have put it better myself

Yes maybe!

I watched a lot of Bedfont FC under Neil Shipperley in their last season before they folded and it was their best season in years. When he went to Walton Casuals they had finished the previous season bottom or second from bottom of the league i cant remember and in his one full season their they were in the top half of league most of the season. When he went to North Greenford they were second from bottom and he said he would keep them up and he did and they finished the season well clear of the bottom two teams.

and below Chertsey :yay:

I heard that Shipperley was off to Hampton, Marcus Gayle to Staines and Keith Scott to Slough??????

One of those is correct...........................