Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

Good signing thought he would of gone godalming or higher than ccl this year decent player had an injury the last year mayb he's using this season to get fit!hows it goin down there u have a good side?

Not sure why Godalming is being mentioned as we don't know the lad! Wish him well at Sandhurst though.

What position is Daltry going to play in? We could not find anywhere to put him at Westfield apart from in the reserves, when he wasn't injured. He seems to have everything, except pace, and when I played with him on occassion he was very decent! Will be good to see what he can do if he can keep fit. Do Sandhurst have enough grafters to compliment him?

Ok il try and pop down and watch if I get back from work in time tommo!when I see daltrey when he played for Westfield a few years ago he was by far the best player but that was for the first team!if he can stay fit I'm sure he won't be at sandhurst long be ryman,has lee allum and Daz Hennesey left Westfield?them two were decent aswel,seems to be a big turn around at Westfield sheer water and knaphill this year!

HAHHAAAAHAA FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVA HEARD IN MY LIFE! JAMIE DALTRIES AGENT MUST BE ON THIS BOARD BOMBED BY BISLEY WESTFIELD OVER THE YEARS MANAGES ONE OR TWO GAMES FOR THE SHEERWATERSKAGHEADS A SEASON AND NOW SOME FRUITCAKE LINKING HIM WITH GODALMING.WAKEUP & SMELL THE EXPRESSO HE AINT GOOD ENOUGH NEVER HAS NEVER WILL YAWN YAWN YAWN COULD-NT EVEN GET IN THE MIGHTY CHOBHAM SIDE. FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW HIM I COULD ONLY COMPARE IT TO JODY MORRIS ANNOUNCING TOMORROW THAT HE IS OFF TO BARCELONA.WILL FIT IN AT SANDHURST THOUGH WITH SALV DI SCREMA AND ALL THOSE OTHER FAILED CCL WANABEES DOWM THERE,SUPRISED TJ BUMBATO AINT PIPED UP YET OR DOES THE NUMBER 38 BUS NOT GO VIA THE MEADOWS

Cor someone don't like him lol!im sure if he stays fit for atleast a year as he is always injured by the sounds of it then he will do well,what's happening at Westfield at the moment where have the players gone!and how have Frimley got so much money!

I guess you'd have to ask the Frimley Board of Directors that, Ccl Watcher.

I thought he played for Sheerwater last year?

Message Young Veteran, he might know... speaking of Young Veteran he seems to have vanished from here.

[quote name='AdamKing(wasAK11)' timestamp='1344966579' post='1836110']
[quote name='Ccl watcher' timestamp='1344965862' post='1836108']
Cor someone don't like him lol!im sure if he stays fit for atleast a year as he is always injured by the sounds of it then he will do well,what's happening at Westfield at the moment where have the players gone!and how have Frimley got so much money!
[/quote]

I guess you'd have to ask the Frimley Board of Director that, Ccl Watcher.
[/quote]

You will

I thought he played for Sheerwater last year?

Message Young Veteran, he might know... speaking of Young Veteran he seems to have vanished from here.

hes busy on twitter following football clubs ;)

As far as I know only about three or four have left Westfield in total. Panter has gone back to Uxbridge (as he always planned to), Henry is at Ash (so a step up), Andy King at Ascot United (again a step up) and Neil Roissetter is at Sheerwater because he thinks he will get more first team games there (fair enough). Lee and Daryn are both unable to play as NLN said. Daryn I think will be back but only for fitness then will try again at a conference prem or south club. Lee is doing some coaching which means he cant train and can only play selected games. Is his mind (and I agree) you cant play if you cant train.

Villager your opinion is widely shared.

Smudge, as a resident, I can tell you first hand Ottershaw is fine.

HAHHAAAAHAA FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVA HEARD IN MY LIFE! JAMIE DALTRIES AGENT MUST BE ON THIS BOARD BOMBED BY BISLEY WESTFIELD OVER THE YEARS MANAGES ONE OR TWO GAMES FOR THE SHEERWATERSKAGHEADS A SEASON AND NOW SOME FRUITCAKE LINKING HIM WITH GODALMING.WAKEUP & SMELL THE EXPRESSO HE AINT GOOD ENOUGH NEVER HAS NEVER WILL YAWN YAWN YAWN COULD-NT EVEN GET IN THE MIGHTY CHOBHAM SIDE. FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW HIM I COULD ONLY COMPARE IT TO JODY MORRIS ANNOUNCING TOMORROW THAT HE IS OFF TO BARCELONA.WILL FIT IN AT SANDHURST THOUGH WITH SALV DI SCREMA AND ALL THOSE OTHER FAILED CCL WANABEES DOWM THERE,SUPRISED TJ BUMBATO AINT PIPED UP YET OR DOES THE NUMBER 38 BUS NOT GO VIA THE MEADOWS

mighty chobham when was that?