Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

Hicham Abdellha has signed a pro contract in Cyprus, I wish him well, he's a great player and a great lad, who could still have a career at football.

Not strictly transfer so much as pure registration update, but very glad to confirm we've been bolstered by the return of prolific ex Sutton Utd youth team striker John Humphries, who's cut his Asia travelling trip short to return to UK this week after departing in November.

Hopefully we'll play some games soon to involve him in!

Just to confirm that Chris Gregson has joined Redhill.

Wood have signed Riz Caca (formerly with MVSCR I believe).

I think you mean Giz Raca mate lol. Yes he played for Mole Valley (mainly in Ressies) last season. Scored some peaches for us. He's pretty much joined at the hips with Vigan Rexhepi who I believe plays for u now? Both were decent players in Ressies last year glad their getting first team football : )

I think you mean Giz Raca mate lol. Yes he played for Mole Valley (mainly in Ressies) last season. Scored some peaches for us. He's pretty much joined at the hips with Vigan Rexhepi who I believe plays for u now? Both were decent players in Ressies last year glad their getting first team football : )

Hi Lukey boy, it was indeed Giz, but will be interesting to see if that was more than a one off as I saw V recently at Walton Casuals and he told me he'd parted company with Colliers which I believe was later confirmed on their web site.

Not sure what his plans are now but suspect he may play for Camo aw WC reserves, so assume Giz will do his usual and disappear!

Catch up soon mate, hope all's going well for you & Eric

Hi Lukey boy, it was indeed Giz, but will be interesting to see if that was more than a one off as I saw V recently at Walton Casuals and he told me he'd parted company with Colliers which I believe was later confirmed on their web site.

Not sure what his plans are now but suspect he may play for Camo aw WC reserves, so assume Giz will do his usual and disappear!

Yep, though Vigan said he wanted a rest from football! Not sure whether Giz is staying around.

Ha nothing changes. Yer I'll bell you soon, all is good mate, got a job coaching in America for a season so I'm off in march :)

There is no such thing as a non-contract "loan" player.

If a non-contract player is registered for a club in the CCL and then by agreement transfers to another CCL club temporarily, it is effectively on the basis of a "gentleman's agreement" that he will return to the first club in due course. On both occasions, the player will have to be properly transferred, or released before he can move from one club to another.

Edited by lazarus

There is no such thing as a non-contract "loan" player.

If a non-contract player is registered for a club in the CCL and then by agreement transfers to another CCL club temporarily, it is effectively on the basis of a "gentleman's agreement" that he will return to the first club in due course. On both occasions, the player will have to be properly transferred, or released before he can move from one club to another.

Thank you Lazarus for defining this ''loan'' subject, I didn't think there was any ''loan'' agreement in the CCL. The problem here lies if the club does not honour the ''Gentlemans Agreement'' ? I think this is loose and possible loop hole, so why not simply create a ''loan'' registration form between CCL clubs for agreed term in which the ''loaning out'' club can recall the player when they want during the loan term. If this was recognisable, I believe there will be more ''loans'' within the CCL clubs especially those who dio not have a reserve team, this could benefit the player and both clubs. Any thoughts ?.

I've buggered this post up. Try again...

Quote "I didn't think there was any ''loan'' agreement in the CCL."

You can loan players out to teams in your own division if they're on contract. Aldershot have just got one from Rotherham.

The FA will accept a contract for any player on £20 a week or more. They believe amounts below that don't cover the minimum wage laws.

Edited by VPCTFC