Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Today's Results (30/06)

Interesting thread. Enjoying your posts Duncs cos I know if this happened at a club you were at you would be raging against it. You talk about players sticking together and being part of it all but then support this nonsense. Am I jealous not in the slightest. Good luck to Wembley cos I like Batesy and always did when I officated him as well as the club but this is all a joke as far as I am concerned.

WTF are you on about Kroonernburg have you been on the sauce or are you a little bit more envious than you are actually telling us,I would never stop this sort of thing happening I would love for it to happen at my club ( Ash for all of you who don't know ) it would be great.

That's how I read it JJ, maybe he just meant his club as in closest to this heart. :)

What you've got to remember is, at this level and generally at the age alot of the players are (23-28...maybe lol) players are not generally gonna be massively fit, as it depends alot on there lifestyle. Training twice a week, will help, but if there lifestyle consists of eating crap, smoking, drinking etc there never gonna be fully fit. Plus...at that age, if you haven't got a certain level of core fitness, your never gonna get it. The season ends so late, and starts so early again, you should still have some core fitness. And it should be a matter of blowing out the cobwebs and starting again. The true players will generally do a certain bit during the 5-6 weeks away from it anyways

Not fitness alone that wins this League and others Duncs and you well know that.It does help though.Money and loads of it,is the overiding factor.The poster in question will laugh at your remarks for sure,well at least I think he will.I certainly did,tell you what though the Fans Forum X1 AINT WON A GAME WITHOUT YOU.

Again I rest my case, nobody can motivate these lads like me I know what makes them tick and yes Smudge money does help but what about all the money that has been spent and got a lot of teams nowhere what a fecking waste and some of these teams with decent budgets have even been relegated so it aint always true.

Mr. Motivator ! No-one better than you eh thats one hell of a statement Uncle Fester...... Run, run, run thats the british bulldog spirit, but its old hat now, new methods have taken over on how to get fit. Granted there are runs to be made but not the whole session without the ball, look at England the cream of English football 2nd only to Greece with the amount of passes made in the Euros.

The game has got so much more technical and skillful and thats what we should concentrate on as a nation from grass-roots level all the way up

You can be fit and run all day, but if you cant control and pass the ball, then its a good job one is fit for chasing it around.

Old hat Dunc the Unc, how do you get the best out of players, by running them until they drop ? You wait to see if they turn up the next session.....Its boring !

How to get the most out of players is to make pre-season interesting so they have to use their brain and learn as well as enjoyable and that means with the ball.! Its a fact that players will put more into training if there is a mean to an end and thats the ball, a target that they must reach with a ball, it increases their technical ability in control and passing the basics of football.

You will be amazed in training how much more running in distance players run, not knowing how much they have put in 'cos they are concentrating on the ball ...its.their goal !

No wonder this country is far behind other European countries and the world when it comes to technical ability, its not all about running players ragged anymore ! .

Agreed Smudge. At this level, man management and a "likeability" factor is massive. That is proved by how players move around with different clubs. Also, managers have to understand that players move around at this time of the season as well, try different clubs etc. Your main aim, on a Tuesday night say for instance, is to make sure a lad comes back on Thursday. If he does...it proves Tuesday was a success, how ever much running or ball work was involved.

More Bollix from a Fake and sombody whio is still cutting his teeth at this level all decent players are fit not fat all decent players train properly and don't just want a ball so as they can hide in a corner its as much about a fit mind as it is a body,so why train at all if you just want to chase after a ball ask any pro there is a sense of achievment to getting yourself in tip top condition why do they measure body fat content and go on nutricious diets to keep themselves in shape,pre season when it starts should be about hard work and stamina its not for the faint hearted so it will give you an indication as to who is up for it and can give you that extra yard and who is gonna kick a ball about on the sidelines with his mates cos he aint fit enough to give you that extra lung busting tackle or sprint 50 yards and score the winning goal,just do the training and feck all the excuses you kents.

Dont know,never met and dont really want to meet you.As a quiet observer of this site over the past season all i can say is Duncs that you are one bitter old man. Your slating of respected managers and coaches on this thread sums you up.You showed your true colours when Cove saw sense and ditched you a few games in.If i remember correctly didnt you go on holiday?and theres your moaning about commitment.Got to say your crying and suking about the decesion on here entertained me and i bet a good few others for a couple of months.

As for calling everyone fake?considered that maybe your the real Fake Duncan ?a fake manager and coach perhaps that has acheived little. Your pathetic attempt above digging out a new up and coming manager thats probably achieved more in one season than you have in 20 shows your infact jealous of anyone with a clue.Always suspicous of people that just jump from club to club as coaches.Perhaps you and your dinosaur methods should work themselves down to the Camberley Sunday league. Match made in heaven and then you can stand on the touchline telling everyone to 'feck off' as you do on here.

Dont know,never met and dont really want to meet you.As a quiet observer of this site over the past season all i can say is Duncs that you are one bitter old man. Your slating of respected managers and coaches on this thread sums you up.You showed your true colours when Cove saw sense and ditched you a few games in.If i remember correctly didnt you go on holiday?and theres your moaning about commitment.Got to say your crying and suking about the decesion on here entertained me and i bet a good few others for a couple of months.

As for calling everyone fake?considered that maybe your the real Fake Duncan ?a fake manager and coach perhaps that has acheived little. Your pathetic attempt above digging out a new up and coming manager thats probably achieved more in one season than you have in 20 shows your infact jealous of anyone with a clue.Always suspicous of people that just jump from club to club as coaches.Perhaps you and your dinosaur methods should work themselves down to the Camberley Sunday league. Match made in heaven and then you can stand on the touchline telling everyone to 'feck off' as you do on here.

As your name sugests I should stick to the Old Ladies mate if you can't take a bit of manly talk,I bet your a fat kent who lives in Elf Mole land where the sun is always shining and everyone is friends,my record at this level is up there with anyones and is probably the best around haven't you read some of my previous posts where I have listed my achievments,Tommo is my mate and I work with him he doesn't need a fat friend to Mother him,as for the Camberley Sunday league thats where most of our players play so feck off pervert.

Duncs what's with all the aggression, I can't understand why you are so concerned about other clubs, I admire your self belief tho, can you tell me who you have managed and what honours have you won in recent years.

Duncs what's with all the aggression, I can't understand why you are so concerned about other clubs, I admire your self belief tho, can you tell me who you have managed and what honours have you won in recent years.

Mate are you for real and what aggression your not another pussy are you ? and what other clubs are you on about please don't talk in riddles i'm not a fecking mind reader

More Bollix from a Fake and sombody whio is still cutting his teeth at this level all decent players are fit not fat all decent players train properly and don't just want a ball so as they can hide in a corner. its as much about a fit mind as it is a body,so why train at all if you just want to chase after a ball ask any pro there is a sense of achievment to getting yourself in tip top condition why do they measure body fat content and go on nutricious diets to keep themselves in shape,pre season when it starts should be about hard work and stamina its not for the faint hearted so it will give you an indication as to who is up for it and can give you that extra yard and who is gonna kick a ball about on the sidelines with his mates cos he aint fit enough to give you that extra lung busting tackle or sprint 50 yards and score the winning goal,just do the training and feck all the excuses you kents.

Cutting his teeth at this level....well of course you would know Uncle Fester, but you have missed the point completely. This isn't professional football its CCL get real. go on nutricious diets..... what you mean kebab and kopparburg ;) !

From what I saw, even decent players watching them play didn't look fit during the season let alone pre-season, you live in cuckoo land and what, players don't just want the ball, ask them, players have even posted it on this thread. If you read my comments carefully, running is essentual for stamina and fitness, but you can also work just as hard, if not harder with a ball and its more technical and enjoyable, and what does that mean ? the players actually do more without realising it, instead of just boring running !

I'll ask you the question, who were the best teams in the CCL Premier last season, and who were the most skilful ?

No wonder our game is far behind the other European and Continental countries.

More Bollix from a Fake and sombody whio is still cutting his teeth at this level all decent players are fit not fat all decent players train properly and don't just want a ball so as they can hide in a corner. its as much about a fit mind as it is a body,so why train at all if you just want to chase after a ball ask any pro there is a sense of achievment to getting yourself in tip top condition why do they measure body fat content and go on nutricious diets to keep themselves in shape,pre season when it starts should be about hard work and stamina its not for the faint hearted so it will give you an indication as to who is up for it and can give you that extra yard and who is gonna kick a ball about on the sidelines with his mates cos he aint fit enough to give you that extra lung busting tackle or sprint 50 yards and score the winning goal,just do the training and feck all the excuses you kents.

Cutting his teeth at this level....well of course you would know Uncle Fester, but you have missed the point completely. This isn't professional football its CCL get real. go on nutricious diets..... what you mean kebab and kopparburg ;) !

From what I saw, even decent players watching them play didn't look fit during the season let alone pre-season, you live in cuckoo land and what, players don't just want the ball, ask them, players have even posted it on this thread. If you read my comments carefully, running is essentual for stamina and fitness, but you can also work just as hard, if not harder with a ball and its more technical and enjoyable, and what does that mean ? the players actually do more without realising it, instead of just boring running !

I'll ask you the question, who were the best teams in the CCL Premier last season, and who were the most skilful ?

You wanna chase a ball about then go down Brighton beach theres loads of people down there doing it maybe we should sign them all up if thats all it takes to play football,how you gonna compete with fit men if all you've done is play piggy in the middle what a kent you are now feck off and irritate some other kent Thrush.

Don't sit on the fence Duncs. LOL. :D

Is it me or are we going soft as a nation I can't imagine saying to any of my coaches Please sir my legs are tired can't we just play 5 a side or piggy in the middle or kiss chase ha ha WTF has happened to us ?.

You wanna chase a ball about then go down Brighton beach theres loads of people down there doing it maybe we should sign them all up if thats all it takes to play football,how you gonna compete with fit men if all you've done is play piggy in the middle what a kent you are now feck off and irritate some other kent Thrush.

Go back and seek anger management Uncle Fester you almighty Mr. Motivator !

Go back and read my original post. It mentions nothing about chasing the ball infact, when you read it its completely the contrary. By working on ball skills during pre-season, that's control, pass and move sessions by the way, it will be handy that YOUR methods of run, run, run is ideal so those players who can keep chasing trying to get the ball....get you facts right Dunc the Uncle Fester.....ps: Forumites I apologise for Dunc the Unc's delightful language... go.see a doctor ;) !..