Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

27th October games

AllStar

that was me yes unfortunately i was banned! Thanks for the positive comments mate an gd to put a face to another forumite

Good to meet you to mate, sorry wasn't more talkative as I was freezing - I think I was the only person (not playing) to be wearing shorts on the coldest, windiest day of the season so far - d!ck!!!

Shows the strength in depth you guys have for you, turner and gavin all to be missing (plus more I imagine) and to still have that quality on show - some good young players too!

Or as was cold .... No dick lol conditions werent the best!!! No worries obviously doing your managers bit mate ;) had to say congrats hell of a run you guys had !!

Were jus finding our feet alot have never played this level so a new test an are a bit naive but were improving so taking the positives out of every game an sssshhh dont tell anyone about the younguns lol our cb was 17 an i thought he was quality for us on the day , see you at yours mate!

Can you shed any more on that Chris??

Not really. Steve appeared unhappy at the end of our game there on Saturday while speaking on his mobile.

I heard the secretary say "we'll talk about it later".

Someone at our game last night said a Molesey player got a text from Steve stating he has stood down.

Nice fella Steve. First met him years ago when he was at Virginia Water FC.

I have also heard the 'rumour'

Sure he'll find another club soon. I wish him well. Nice guy.

We at the club have also heard this rumour.

I have spoken to our Chairlady today and she has asked me to make it clear on this forum that Steve Webb has NOT resigned as Molesey FC manager. He will be away for the next couple of games though due to family commitments.

It seems to me that as far as smudge is concerned we are damned if we don't spend as much money at the ground, and damned if we do.

Not long ago you had a go at Ormering for encouraging fans to check our real ale pubs near the ground rather than help out the non league clubs (even though a lot of money is still spent by guernsey fans on entry, food and drink). This is also done by Ormering to add to its report of the day, and is just an often tongue-in-cheek opinion, not gospel so taking it as having a dig is a bit dramatic.

As i understand it, Ormering rejected a cheap, good looking lunch at a local pub in favour of spending their money on food at the ground, but it turns out that was a problem

So don't have a go for people not spending money there, then another go when they are trying to spend money there and talk about how they couldn't. Seems like you are going back on your own argument there by suggesting they should have eaten lunch in the pub

Of course you might have just been trying to provoke a reaction from one of us us and make me look a fool - if so you have probably succeeded Smudge, bravo

You can lead a horse to water......but you can't make him drink!

You can also lead me and Smudge to the bar.....

No problems with the drinking after that !!

:rolleyes:

Edited by Big J R

The club is run by volunteers and if they are delayed then it delays everything.

Thanks for the explanation.