Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Matches, Results & Reports

i think he is about 6ft 4/5. big lad and only just turned 18. done well since coming in, no criticism from myself. Got confidence in him and that makes it easier for any centre half.

Yes he looks a decent keeper one for the future aswell.

Why were you rested for sean!! You need minutes!!!!!!

no mate played 5 on the bounce then banned missed two back in , got crunched sat just rested as you know me an injuries dont mix!! nut250 said you had a shocker against the bees ? no 7 dayer then? ;)

Agree there is no point having lots of chances if you dont take any of them.

How tall is you keeper ?

Some times i wish we would just play a little more direct.

i actually thought you played to many long balls from your defenders which were easily dealt with by our back four i liked your rm very pacy an strong, i think if you had two out an out wingers who could get past there man an deliver a ball youd be more menacing in the box just think you lacked a little creativity in final third but kept the ball well in other areas

is alfie patterson still at hanwell savage ?

Yes but he wasnt at the game lastnight dont know why.

Sometimes, it is best to say nothing. When I played cricket, if I hit a batsman while bowling, I had absolutely nothing to do with him or his welfare (League cricket I hasten to add). After the game though, would be a totally different situation. I would seek him out, enquire to his well being and buy him a beer.

Edited by Don't Blame Me

Sometimes, it is best to say nothing. When I played cricket, if I hit a batsman while bowling, I had absolutely nothing to do with him or his welfare (League cricket I hasten to add). After the game though, would be a totally different situation. I would seek him out, enquire to his well being and buy him a beer.

It used to be much the same in the egg-chasers world.

Not so much these days, though !