Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre-Season Friendlies 2013

FT.

Hanwell Town 1 (Kenny) Egham Town 2

Crawley Green beat a 'Forces' team from Chicksands last night. 8-1 it finished. Chicksands were fit and put their foot in at times but crawley quality shone through and we played some very good football for the majority of the game. All the substitutions disrupted the flow a little but some notable good performances from Henry up front, Kev McElroy, and Jonny Butler. Defence didn't have much to deal with. Good performance and looking like a v good squad even with 4 possible starters still missing (holidays etc)

Oxhey Jets 2 vs Amersham Town 4

Was anyone else there last night? I'm hearing bad reports from the game. Apparently it's all gone to pot, talking of which, I was told Lee Armitt turned up for a game but was quickly turned away.

I was at the London Colney game, they play some attractive football, good wingers. One fan was telling me they "tore Amersham a new one" the other saturday winning 4-1. Not a good sign for Jets.

Was anyone else there last night? I'm hearing bad reports from the game. Apparently it's all gone to pot, talking of which, I was told Lee Armitt turned up for a game but was quickly turned away.

I was at the London Colney game, they play some attractive football, good wingers. One fan was telling me they "tore Amersham a new one" the other saturday winning 4-1. Not a good sign for Jets.

The Amersham Town vs London Colney was very even at 1-1 until the manager put 7 16 year olds on in the second half, thats why the result was what it was London Colney always a good strong side nothing fantastic don't get carried away. I don't think they will rip anyone a new one this season. 

The Amersham Town vs London Colney was very even at 1-1 until the manager put 7 16 year olds on in the second half, thats why the result was what it was London Colney always a good strong side nothing fantastic don't get carried away. I don't think they will rip anyone a new one this season. 

Oh, typical London Colney fan talking them up, he never mentioned you played seven 16 year olds. Did you go to the Oxhey game last night?

Saturday 3 August 2013

Hanwell Town vs Southall (3:00pm) (Geoff Harrison Memorial Trophy)

This game is now a 1pm Kick Off.

Thursday 1st Of August.

Southall v Ayman Higher