Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek CCL Action 29th Apr - 3rd May

Notice today from Guernsey FC:

"Bedfont Sports vs GFC only CCL Premier Division match not to be Streamed

Guernsey FC regrets to announce that tonight's final away fixture in the Combined Counties League Premier Division against Bedfont Sports and Guernsey FC will not be live streamed or recorded. Bedfont Sports have refused permission for the game to be filmed. Guernsey FC respects the decision.

Every other CCL Premier Division match has been shown this season and GFC would like to take this opportunity to thank every other club in the Premier Division, who have allowed filming at their grounds, for the benefit of all supporters of the league."

Is TRS going to the Game by chance?

Edited by Panthera

I believe they wanted payment. I understand that GFC offered to make a charitable donation, but BS wanted the money.

i have just recieved a phone call from our manager gavin bamford an the agreement which was agreed by guernsey in our last postponed match was that guernsey football club would make a donation to jack turners just giving fund for approval of filming the game which we highlighted as a charity event for cancer.

this agreement in the clubs eyes still stands an we have had no correspondence since that last time from anyone from guernsey football club to say this has changed.

Notice today from Guernsey FC:

"Bedfont Sports vs GFC only CCL Premier Division match not to be Streamed

Guernsey FC regrets to announce that tonight's final away fixture in the Combined Counties League Premier Division against Bedfont Sports and Guernsey FC will not be live streamed or recorded. Bedfont Sports have refused permission for the game to be filmed. Guernsey FC respects the decision.

Every other CCL Premier Division match has been shown this season and GFC would like to take this opportunity to thank every other club in the Premier Division, who have allowed filming at their grounds, for the benefit of all supporters of the league."

Is TRS going to the Game by chance ?

Not sure if Trevor's vaccinations cover him for Bedfont !!

:ph34r:

Edited by Big J R

Unfortunately, I can't make  Meadowbank tonight for DFC  V  Ash, as  Mrs J.R. has been laid low with a viral infection and high temperature.

Mind you  -  it ain't 'alf peaceful downstairs with her upstairs.  Especially now that I've taken the bell away from her !!

Unfortunately, I can't make  Meadowbank tonight for DFC  V  Ash, as  Mrs J.R. has been laid low with a viral infection and high temperature.

Mind you  -  it ain't 'alf peaceful downstairs with her upstairs.  Especially now that I've taken the bell away from her !!

If I make the game I will text updates OK?

i have just recieved a phone call from our manager gavin bamford an the agreement which was agreed by guernsey in our last postponed match was that guernsey football club would make a donation to jack turners just giving fund for approval of filming the game which we highlighted as a charity event for cancer.

this agreement in the clubs eyes still stands an we have had no correspondence since that last time from anyone from guernsey football club to say this has changed.

Tony Vance has named the Guernsey FC squad for tonight's CCL Premier Division match with rivals Bedfont Sports.

Captain Sam Cochrane and Ross Allen are missing through injury. 

Full Squad:

James Hamon (GK)

Jacques Isabelle

Simon Geall

Ollie Mckenzie

Alex Le Prevost

Jamie Dodd

Angus Mackay

Kieran Mahon

Scott Bradford

Matt Drillot

Dominic Heaume (Captain)

Matt Loaring

Nigel Hutton

Carl Wallbridge

A charitable donation was offered to the Bedfont Sports committee for the original game on the 12th March and this was turned down. One of GFC's directors has contacted Bedfont Sports several times since, but there has been no contact or acknowledgement of these requests since. 

If I make the game I will text updates OK?

Cheers Chris.

I think Peter and Colin will be there.  Incidently, Colin wants a word with you anyway.

Cheers Chris.

I think Peter and Colin will be there.  Incidently, Colin wants a word with you anyway.

Yeah, got that message. Whats that about? :ph34r:

A charitable donation was offered to the Bedfont Sports committee for the original game on the 12th March and this was turned down. One of GFC's directors has contacted Bedfont Sports several times since, but there has been no contact or acknowledgement of these requests since. 

so a simple miss communication error