Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town FC (RUMOUR)

Confirmation that Rhodes was in attendance.  :o

I bet you couldn't wait to get home after the game to post this, good to see you anyway

Must be the same internet cafe you post the results from.  :P

Apologies Pete, but I am covering for Gary Twyman (currently on holiday) so was waiting for all clubs to phone in goalscorers and attendances.

Results now posted.

I bet you couldn't wait to get home after the game to post this, good to see you anyway

You are correct.

I was racing you to see if I could post this before your match report appeared here.

Karen is still waiting.

You have to admit that Edgware Town's meteoric rise from the ashes has added spice to what would have otherwise been a pretty mundane Division 1 season

You have to admit that Edgware Town's meteoric rise from the ashes has added spice to what would have otherwise been a pretty mundane Division 1 season

What absolute b*ll*cks!!

The 'beleaguered' ETFC have hardly risen at all - one win and three defeats in six games - whereas Harpenden, Baldock, Hatfield, Welwyn and Bedford are all undefeated. Not mundane at all......

The thread from the Edgware Town v Welwyn Garden City game has been closed for some reason. I heard on the grapevine, after I left Underhill that night, that two Welwyn Garden City supporters were unceremoniously ejected from the ground for causing damage in the Clubhouse. I wonder if Karen is aware both as a supporter of the Herns Lane Club and a SSML Official.

I as a club official or as a league official have received no official complaints - and the other thread was closed for two reasons, the game has finished and again thee thread was drifting off topic thanks to you.

I as a club official or as a league official have received no official complaints

Karen - So is this the first you have heard of what took place after the game at Underhill that night

Karen - Can you remember who sang that song back in the 60's, 'Silence Is Golden'.

I have a feeling that this thread is going off topic to that of the beleaguered ETFC.

Shutters.

Shutters.

As in Karen putting them up you mean, I find it hard to believe that this was the first she had heard of the shocking events that took place after the game at Underhill last week where two Welwyn Garden City supporters were frogmarched off the premises by security staff

As in Karen putting them up you mean, I find it hard to believe that this was the first she had heard of the shocking events that took place after the game at Underhill last week where two Welwyn Garden City supporters were frogmarched off the premises by security staff

I'm sure if true that an official non official person from ETFC could confirm if true - because let's face it no-one believes anything you say unless there are at least three other confirming sources including photos - that anybody has been given the Rhodes Sanction at a club.

Yup, we're well off topic here with regards the beleaguered ETFC.

Edited by Loose

Loosely - How can we be off topic if it is Edgware Town related. So why hasn't Karen come back on then to confirm that this was the first she had heard of the shocking events that took place at Underhill last week, my guess is she knew full well but wanted to keep it under wraps so as not to embarrass her beloved Welwyn Garden City.