Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town FC (RUMOUR)

No Rhodes, this thread is about ETFC Rumours not Rhodes Fantasies.

I think we're there now.

The thread from the Edgware Town v Welwyn Garden City game has been closed for some reason. I heard on the grapevine, after I left Underhill that night, that two Welwyn Garden City supporters were unceremoniously ejected from the ground for causing damage in the Clubhouse. I wonder if Karen is aware both as a supporter of the Herns Lane Club and a SSML Official.

Supporter getting ejected from a ground owned by a Greek Chairman.

Ring a bell, Rhodes? :D 

btw I still have my programme of Edgware Town vs London Lions from my game at Underhill. I've finished with it so if you didn't get a copy on the day and want one then PM me you details and I will post it to you.

The thread from the Edgware Town v Welwyn Garden City game has been closed for some reason. I heard on the grapevine, after I left Underhill that night, that two Welwyn Garden City supporters were unceremoniously ejected from the ground for causing damage in the Clubhouse. I wonder if Karen is aware both as a supporter of the Herns Lane Club and a SSML Official.

Good to see you have moved on from your unhealthy interest in Tring, Mr Rhodes

can you remember who sang 'There Are More Questions Than Answers'?

Johnny Nash wasn't it

Yes

Karen - I rest my case, so in other words you were fully aware, both as a supporter of Welwyn Garden City and a SSML Official, that two Welwyn supporters were unceremoniously ejected from Underhill last week for causing damage to a fire alarm in the Clubhouse.

Karen - I know it was but you avoiding the subject like the bubonic plague says it all doesn't it, is any action going to be taken against the two individuals who were responsible for the damage caused at Underhill

I am not avoiding nothing - the only mention of any incident has come from your mouth - so until any complaint is submitted I am not wasting my time on your hearsay.

Karen - I'm surprised you are taking this so lightly, it's a serious matter and could well effect Edgware Town's future use of Underhill until Silver Jubilee Park is ready

GIVE YOUR MOUTH A REST

I take nothing lightly, I have made a few enquires with people at the game and no-one can shed any light on YOUR accusations.

If Edgware Football Club were to submit any complaint then I would certainly escalate it to the higher authorities

Karen - I'm surprised you are taking this so lightly, it's a serious matter and could well effect Edgware Town's future use of Underhill until Silver Jubilee Park is ready

Given all of your other posts (when you rarely, if ever, answer a question) no-one has any sympathy WHATSOEVER for you. And I for one feel sorry for ETFC that you have nailed yourself to their mast.