Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town FC (RUMOUR)

Won't the majority of them have already ticked Silver Jubilee Park though, it will be interesting to see what crowds Edgware Town get at Underhill won't it

Edgware Towns first game back and it being played at Underhill will attract a good few ground hoppers im sure.

Also i cant see the Underhill ground being around much longer im sure the Barnet Council will want to knock it down and build more box flats or houses to house some of the new people coming to live in the country or they might just build another supermarket. ;)

Edited by Savagebee

Who will be the lucky club that gets to visit them on the opening day of the season ..... mmmmmm I wonder

Give them an away fixture to begin with.  ;)

It wouldn't surprise me if it was Kentish Town, when are we likely to know about the beleaguered Club's future

Who will be the lucky club that gets to visit them on the opening day of the season ..... mmmmmm I wonder

Southall FC ;)

I hope it’s not Winslow United as we won’t hear the end of it from Winslow Boy will we

I hope it’s not Winslow United as we won’t hear the end of it from Winslow Boy will we

I'm confused, explain. Also why would it matter to you since you have no involvement?

It's simple Mr Rhodes hates a number of SSML clubs and I'm sure some more will be added to his list as the season progresses

I'm confused, explain

It's just your constant name dropping that's all, next you'll be saying you know Barry Fry and Jimmy Greaves

It's just your constant name dropping that's all, next you'll be saying you know Barry Fry and Jimmy Greaves

What on earth are you dribbling on about? At least try to make some sort of coherent point.

Seems to me that just the other day a certain troll on here was claiming close friendship with the members of Spandau Ballet which was swiftly downgraded to being a friend of a friend...

What on earth are you dribbling on about?

With respect it's just starting to grate a bit that's all, who don't you know!

Another thread gone completely of topic.

I suspect that quite a few Barnet fans will return to their spiritual home to watch Edgware particularly if the Bees are playing away, I can certainly see the crowds being four figures. I see that various other Forums have got wind of the news

http://www.wealdstonefc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7855&start=0

http://www.onlybarnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7920

http://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=597559;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;guest=14027724

Edited by Karen Browne