Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 1st February Fixtures

Optimistic given the forecast but this is what is scheduled.

Premier Division

Alton Town  v  Bedfont Sports

Ash United  v  Westfield

Camberley Town  v  Chessington & Hook United

Cove  v  South Park

Farnham Town  v  Mole Valley SCR

Frimley Green  v  Epsom & Ewell

Hanworth Villa  v  Colliers Wood United

Horley Town  v  Molesey

Raynes Park Vale  v  Hartley Wintney

Wembley  v  Badshot Lea

Windsor  v  Croydon

Division One

AFC Croydon Athletic  v  CB Hounslow United

Bedfont & Feltham  v  Staines Lammas

Cobham  v  South Kilburn

Dorking  v  Spelthorne Sports

(at Banstead Athletic FC)

Epsom Athletic  v  Knaphill

Farleigh Rovers  v  Worcester Park (2.00 p.m.)

Sandhurst Town  v  Banstead Athletic

Sheerwater  v  Eversley & California (2.00 p.m.)

What, even Camberley?

I must admit I was looking forward to our first visit to Frimley for exactly 40 years (02/02/74). Looks like I will be ground hopping again somewhere drier, like Lowestoft!!

If the predicted rains come I think it could be doubtful Rich.

SHBC are inspecting their pitches today and if I find out anything I will post on here.  I still dont know if them calling off actually affects Frimley Green FC or not. 

Obviously for the benefit of some on here if I post about the pitches it will be a factually statement.  I may not hold my local council in huge regard but I do agree they are powerless to stop the heavans opening on a regular heavy basis :)

SHBC have called all games off for this weekend.  No real surprise considering the rain we have had and also are likely to get in the next 48 hours. 

The above is a factual statement and is not intended to slur anybody or suggest there is anything more SHBC could have done to make the pitches playable this weekend.  I do not know what other local councils have done and I am not really interested because obviously my team hire from SHBC.  Hope that covers any possible misreading of my post. :)

SHBC have called all games off for this weekend. No real surprise considering the rain we have had and also are likely to get in the next 48 hours.

The above is a factual statement and is not intended to slur anybody or suggest there is anything more SHBC could have done to make the pitches playable this weekend. I do not know what other local councils have done and I am not really interested because obviously my team hire from SHBC. Hope that covers any possible misreading of my post. :)

Your being so pedantic Krooner!!! ;)

I really hope the lammas game is on tomoz. Got lots of respect for the bedfont and feltham muckas but they're be our way so will roll em flat. League title push has started. #bestsquad #11ballers #mayaswellgiveustitle #UTL

UTL it's looking doubtful mate. Pitch inspection tomor morning around 10am if needed

The United Counties League has given special dispensation for Saturday's games to be called off on Friday rather than waiting for the day of the game as is required by rule. Expect a large number to go. Matches at Hornchurch, Redbridge and Hampton already off higher up! :( 

The United Counties League has given special dispensation for Saturday's games to be called off on Friday rather than waiting for the day of the game as is required by rule. Expect a large number to go. Matches at Hornchurch, Redbridge and Hampton already off higher up! :(

And that's before the rain that is forecast hits us. Never miind though as February will be absolutely gorgeous.