Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A couple of non league snippets

3spirit

Knew that was coming, great signing for Kettering, and for me pretty much guarantees them the league title!!

Kettering and Merthyr up next year then I reckon!!!

I'm sure our players will be looking forward to running into Mr Kolodynski again next season (unless of course we sneak another promotion)!

I don't think it's right Kettering who only recently had their begging bowls out can splash out on a big signing like this. Let's be honest even if there was no transfer fee involved (I'm sure he was on contract at Rugby?) he'd command huge wages for that division. Don't let him tell you it's purely for playing in front of bigger crowds and they being top!!! I'm sure he's not the only player on a decent wedge, yes I realise they're well supported but just think it's not morally correct. Who's going to give money next time?

Wouldn't count your chickens just yet Mark. Stratford have the points on the board and Merthyr will fancy more of a trophy run now with a winnable home game next. We know how cup runs can detract from league form...

• 2 weeks later...

Rufus Brevette has left Arlesey by mutual consent   :lol:    after losing their last five league games and knocked out of the trophy.

Poole Town have signaled their intent to win the league by signing Harrison Gilkes from AFC Bournemouth. 

St Neots keep splashing the cash as they sign ex Spurs youngster David Hutton from Dunstable.

Edited by Reading Rebel

• 2 weeks later...

joined by Dave Kitson (he of Reading and ginger-haired-touchyness fame)

Strongly rumoured to be behind the excellent Secret Footballer Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/TSF

If he changes his name to Secret Non League Assistant Manager then the game is up!

Seems Jamie Jackson is going to play for Aylesbury for 4 to 6 weeks as cover for injured James Weatheral.