Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Monday 2nd May

We were informed on Thursday, which is not enough time to ask players to re-arrange or cancel their bank holiday arrangements.

Except, that according to Karen, it was (you) Pitstone who asked for the game to be moved. If that's the case you would have known before 3:08pm on Wednesday.

Edited by Whitley Bay

The new manager at the start of the season had to start from scratch as 95% of the 14/15 team left with the previous manager to join Hanwell Town. The players who played the majority of the first half of the season were not good enough.As more experienced players came in things looked a bit better but the league table does`nt lie and over the season the Hares deserved to be relegated. If Bedford had`nt been deducted 3 points Harefield would have finished bottom.As for who is to blame the answer is, Every one connected to the club who should have seen this coming and did nothing about it.   rant over.

Thank you all for the support shown this season, all the help given to run  the club daily, and on match days ???.

If you want to have an opinion on what needs improving try getting involved yourselves and see whats needed.

As always its easy to send anonymous comments and criticise those people who do get their hands dirty and muck in.

Seems you will always have someone hoping you will fail. 

That said yes the club has stuck to its principle of trying to build from the youth and after having no players at the start of the season they have put together 2 teams during the season and fallen short. Thats football .

But As they say its not over till the fat lady sings and there could still be changes to come ....

WE WILL BE BACK NON BELIEVERS   :angry:  

Thank you all for the support shown this season, all the help given to run  the club daily, and on match days ???.

If you want to have an opinion on what needs improving try getting involved yourselves and see whats needed.

As always its easy to send anonymous comments and criticise those people who do get their hands dirty and muck in.

Seems you will always have someone hoping you will fail. 

That said yes the club has stuck to its principle of trying to build from the youth and after having no players at the start of the season they have put together 2 teams during the season and fallen short. Thats football .

But As they say its not over till the fat lady sings and there could still be changes to come ....

WE WILL BE BACK NON BELIEVERS   :angry:  

Sorry you were so offended by my thoughts of what went wrong, but it is just my opinion which i am fully entitled to have without working behind the scenes at Harefield Utd, I know a lot of people put time and effort into running non league clubs and without them clubs would fold. But also clubs would struggle badly without fans coming through the gate of which i am one, As for saying the hoping you will fail bit, nothing could be further from the truth i watched 95% of the Hares home games SUPPORTING them and hoping they would get out of the relegation battle. I hope they do bounce back a better stronger side than they left.

I think it's plain to see maybe the clubs been unorganised from last summer onwards, putting together two sides during a season is never going to end well, and if the policy was to intergrate the youth then surely you would of stuck with the side that started the season who were kids, unless of course these kids wasn't ready for this level of football and the idea of bringing them into it was a mistake from the start, hopefully relegation can be used in a positive way to get the club moving in the right direction again even if it does take a few years to get back up

Regarding Harefield it can be done. Look at us, 26th November 2013 management team leaves and so does 80% of the squad in that week. Get in the right manager who has a massive rebuilding job to do. Plays with mainly reserve team players for 2 months but slowly brings in more experienced players. Finishes a creditable 9th. Continues to build 2014-15 finishes 3rd. 2015-16 Premier Division Champions.

Harefield are a big club and should be able attract the right man.

Still think they will get a reprieve though.

Regarding Harefield it can be done. Look at us, 26th November 2013 management team leaves and so does 80% of the squad in that week. Get in the right manager who has a massive rebuilding job to do. Plays with mainly reserve team players for 2 months but slowly brings in more experienced players. Finishes a creditable 9th. Continues to build 2014-15 finishes 3rd. 2015-16 Premier Division Champions.

Harefield are a big club and should be able attract the right man.

Still think they will get a reprieve though.

Money Helps though!! Would Harefield be able to attract with the same budget as AFC? By the way not taking anything away from AFC Heathys done a great job there! But this that is the main issue with attracting experienced players back and by the way we all know how fickle they can be about money!

Money Helps though!! Would Harefield be able to attract with the same budget as AFC? By the way not taking anything away from AFC Heathys done a great job there! But this that is the main issue with attracting experienced players back and by the way we all know how fickle they can be about money!

Fair point, watching WGC v AFC yesterday and up pops Nathan Frater....played for St Neots i think it was last season or the season before....what kind of ££ are AFC offering to attract a player of that calibre...plus the season i saw Frater play for St Neots, they were pushing for promotion to the Conference South....Big Budget does help for sure.

Money and a contact list will always talk in football, that's why creating a good youth set up and pathway for the kids at clubs can become a real asset given the right structure, seems to be that harefield weren't prepared for Granville leaving and got the season totally wrong, hopefully the club does get a reprieval and they can go again

Can someone explain how a reprieve would take place in this instance if clubs in the division below have sufficient facilities to move up a league? I was under the impression clubs who have done well in the division below would be rewarded over those who have finished in relegation positions? Not sure I can agree that a club finishing in a relegation position should have a reprieve because at one stage were very successful, teams should be rewarded based on their current success and in division 1 there are 2/3 teams who deserve promotion (of course subject to ground grading etc). This goes throughout the football pyramid. 

Can someone explain how a reprieve would take place in this instance if clubs in the division below have sufficient facilities to move up a league? I was under the impression clubs who have done well in the division below would be rewarded over those who have finished in relegation positions? Not sure I can agree that a club finishing in a relegation position should have a reprieve because at one stage were very successful, teams should be rewarded based on their current success and in division 1 there are 2/3 teams who deserve promotion (of course subject to ground grading etc). This goes throughout the football pyramid. 

i was more interested in the teams that are in the premier Division who don't have the correct facilities to be in the division. We all know who they are so why does the league seem to turn a blind eye ?

if there are certain points that are needed why aren't they implemented why do some of us spend time and money on ground improvements when it seems you don't need to ?? just say we will sort that later .... and carry on.

See Broxbourne did both Jets and Colney Heath a favour by losing at home! Bet they're top of the Harefield enemy list. Well, maybe second, just after the leatherhead lip. 

no problem with them i was there both teams tried to win fair enough, the table doesn't lie we haven't been good enough.

We go again !

Unfortunately the league have set a precedent of "making it up as they go along" with regards to promotion and relegation and therefore nothing will ever be black and white. Look up the rules all you like, it will all be decided behind a closed door, just before the AGM. If Harefield are looking for a reprieve, maybe get in touch with Hatfield and get some advice!!

If you finish in the relegation zone then you deserve to be relegated. End of. Dot be looking for a reprieve, because obviously Harefield are not good enough to play in this division. The table doesn't lie.

Its the FA that set the ground facilities standards and inspected by them not the league. All current clubs have a F grading when inspected by the FA some time back when the FA tried to reorganise step5 and failed. I guess these may now have expired so any club can subject to ground grading inspection, except those who have been inspected for promotion to Step 4.

The deprive that is being talked about is around London Tigers ground.