Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Presentation Night/Supporters Game

Fat Tom Daley

I am pleased to announce that our annual presentation night will be taking place on Friday 10th May. 

Starting at 7pm will be a Staff v Supporters match (30 mins each way) on the pitch. If you wish to play, please let me know!

Following the game shall be a presentation night in the clubhouse. 

All are welcome to attend!

Edited by Fat Tom Daley

On 26/03/2019 at 08:14, 1961 COYS said:

Jordan

Going by the old adage that the fat one is always put in goal, I will have 20/30 mins whilst I wait for the bar to open.

I'm with les I can go in goal 

Hope there's a doctor and a couple of nurses attending.  Defib essential !!

• 4 weeks later...

Remember supporters you will be up against finely tuned athletes who pride themselves on being coaches and ex players and who’s honed bodies will perform like a Rolex on a whores arm I myself as a internationally recognised coach and goalie will offer the sternest test in goal and Colin Mc on the wing can only see a massive defeat to the plain old beer swigging supporters and there rag tag team be nice if some of you turned up to the match just watch the staff go through there paces we may reduce the size of our squad to give you lot just a glimmer of hope 7.00 10 th BE THERE no ringers we know who you are ??