Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction Lg; Wk 1 results, wk 2 fixtures, by 7 Sep (12:00)

Jago

Afternoon all.  Decent win yesterday.

Meanwhile before I launch into the normal rambling blurb on Prediction League results, we have a constitutional crisis.   Sir Gary hadn’t quite realised what he’d signed up for so won’t be able to continue.  It seems a bit daft to run with 2 dummy teams, so it would be great to sign up a replacement  if anyone wants to join or nag a family member into running a team.  Free entry if that helps!  They don’t have to sign up to the forum as can do by email or Whattsapp if necessary.

If not, I’ll revert Div 2 to 8 teams, and scratch the Dummy Team and Serge results. That will leave myself and Luke with an extra match to catch up during the season (it seems unfair to give me a 10-8 win as I’m sure Luke picked a tactical squad for the peculiarities of The New Sheep).

For now I’ll assume we will keep going with 10 teams as it’s a right faff to re-do the fixtures, then undo again.

Anyway – all that being said, here’s what’s what from yesterday:

UPMINSTER DIVISION
image.png.011ae7675c0856a1fcaa554c25a72f92.png

COLLIER ROW (S) - pending scores in red
image.png.8d5b4a857170aa4806955a5ac19c758d.png

So an early lead for the serially-reprieved Lord Upminster, and a shocker for Wivenhoe whose maths-brain has clearly seized-up during the long summer hols.   An impressive start for new-boy MikeMike who seems to have picked things up quicker than most recent joiners - though he was given the gentlest of openers against a typically bumbling Dinamo - they won't all be that easy Mike.   Oh yes, and Baby Jago has leapt straight to the top. I look forward to a week of gloating until he realises he's back at school on Wednesday.

NEXT WEEK : Prediction League - Autumn Week 2, 7th September 2017
You will be pitting your wits against the following, though the Division 2 fixtures are subject to what happens with any replacement for Sir Gary or the Dummy Team - the ones below only apply if we retain 10 teams (which is my preference).

image.png.4491a0390a403941a46897ab9fae4a54.png

And you will be attempting to predict on this rather motley collection (International week, innit).

Zambia v South Africa
Serbia v Portugal
MK Dons v AFCW  (12:00)
Waltham Abbey v Canvey Island (FAC)
Hornchurch v Kempston Rov (FAC)
Attendance :

That's it from me for now.   I'll update the Division 2 head to heads by end of week if I have to,

JAGO

Zambia 0 v 0 South Africa
Serbia 1v 2 Portugal
MK Dons 3 v 0 AFCW  (12:00)
Waltham Abbey 2 v 1 Canvey Island (FAC)
Hornchurch 4 v 0 Kempston Rov (FAC)
Attendance :405

Zambia 0 v 1 South Africa
Serbia 1 v 2 Portugal
MK Dons 2 v 1 AFCW  (12:00)
Waltham Abbey 1 v 2 Canvey Island (FAC)
Hornchurch 2 v 0 Kempston Rov (FAC)
Attendance : 243

Zambia 0 v 3 South Africa
Serbia 1 v 2 Portugal
MK Dons 1 v 1 AFCW  (12:00)
Waltham Abbey 1 v 2 Canvey Island (FAC)
Hornchurch 3 v 0 Kempston Rov (FAC)
Attendance : 292

Zambia 1- 1 South Africa
Serbia 0 - 1 Portugal
MK Dons 2 -1 AFCW  (12:00)
Waltham Abbey 2 - 2 Canvey Island (FAC)
Hornchurch 3v0 Kempston Rov (FAC)
Attendance : 295

12 hours ago, Fat Tom Daley said:

Also Colin McBride said he'd take over a team Jago.....

Hi Jordan - that is excellent news - someone else who knows next to nothing about football  ?   CCC United?

Is he going to predict on here? Or via you - or some other method (he can text me etc)?  D'you want to send me a PM or text? 

If someone was joining I'd planned to give them Serge's fixtures but with a 6 goal bonus for the first match which is what the dummy team got (i.e. essentially losing 10-6 to me).  The dummy team will then continue until someone else buys it.  If he doesn't predict by Saturday I'll also apply dummy team rules until he does.

Note I also have another option for a new joiner but it's been a bit of an arm-twist so Colin def preferred,

Zambia 0 v 0 South Africa
Serbia 2 v 1 Portugal
MK Dons 1 v 1 AFCW  (12:00)
Waltham Abbey 1 v 2 Canvey Island (FAC)
Hornchurch 1 v 0 Kempston Rov (FAC)
Attendance : 240

Baby Jago scores:

Zambia 1 v 0 South Africa
Serbia 0 v 1 Portugal
MK Dons 1 v 0 AFCW  (12:00)
Waltham Abbey 0 v 1 Canvey Island (FAC)
Hornchurch 1 v 0 Kempston Rov (FAC)