Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction Lg; Wk 3 results, wk 4 games: 21 Sep by 12:30

Jago

"Decent result Saturday" - I'm quite enjoying saying that.  Long may it continue.

But I know your primary interest is "what happened in the prediction league?".   Well, you are about to find out.

Up at the top, Mr D is certainly putting a helluva run together, and is now 2 points clear of The Goliath that is Ozz.   And down at the bottom, Blackballed is suddenly finding that being a Flat-track-Bully in Div 2 can quickly unravel once he's not playing Dinamo and JordanThe Dog and Duck every week. Mind you, he's not actually bottom.  That dubious honor goes to Mr YoYo himself, Wivenhoe, who not only has lost his predicting marbles, he's also lost his ability to Cut&Paste.  Sorry Wivvers, but one more incident (that's 2 in three weeks you realise), and you will be on the naughty step - and then one more transgression to a point's deduction. You might even go negative! This is irritating for you, but even more so for me as I will have to re-introduce the extra excel column previously reserved for Cup of Tea. 

In the slightly less cut-throat world of Division 2,  MikeMike  (or Mikey, as he apparently likes to be known, but only at the weekends) is grinding on relentlessly.  Some people have suggested there may be a bit of financial doping going on down at the Binary Choices Hotel - but I happen to think Mike is merely a competent newcomer in a sea of incompetent old-timers.  And talking of old timers - what the actual F?  The Prince of Darkness scored 15.   I'll say that more slowly for the benefit of any Spurs fans "reading" this.  CCCUUUUPPPP  oorrfffff  TTTTEEEA  scored fffffiiiiifffffftteeeeeeennn.   Astonishing.   As to his hapless management opponent, Sir Colin, I'd like to have been a fly on the wall when Sir C laid into the failings of his "defence" after the game.  Ouch.

Anyway.  Here it comes in full:

UPMINSTER DIVISION
image.png.8decd06241ff2236102504542fe65093.png

image.png.50e2297210837924ea1f6abd6bcbe433.png

COLLIER ROW DIVISION (SOUTH)
image.png.df1122ca5550bb6d9cd8820aba3ecc8c.png

image.png.e49d3fedf21e1d69fbb394909e2bcc42.png

NEXT WEEK - week 4, by 21 Sep at 12:30

image.png.4506ce7f8d66981bd3d2ef73a3401bf1.png

Please predict on

AC Milan v Inter Milan
Leicester v Spurs (12:30)
Millwall v QPR
Col U v Orient
Potters Bar v Los Urchinios
Attendance :

Good luck to each and every one of you.  Possibly not the Prince of Darkness this week.

JAGO

AC Milan 1 v 2 Inter Milan
Leicester 1 v 2 Spurs (12:30)
Millwall 1v 1 QPR
Col U 2 v 1 Orient
Potters Bar 1 v  2 Los Urchinios
Attendance :376

AC Milan 0 v 0 Inter Milan
Leicester 2 v 1 Spurs(12:30)
Millwall 2 v 0 QPR
Col U 2 v 1 Orient
Potters Bar 0 v 3 Los Urchinios
Attendance :301

Aha - Wivvers has found his scissors and glue - good work young man.

Meanwhile Sir Colin and his Stand are predicting as follows:

AC Milan  0-1  Inter Milan
Leicester  1-2  Spurs (12:30)
Millwall  0-1  QPR
Col U 1-1  Orient
Potters Bar  0-2  Los Urchinios
Attendance :  260

AC Milan 1 v 2 Inter Milan
Leicester 0 v 2 Spurs (12:30)
Millwall 2 v 1 QPR
Col U 2 v 1 Orient
Potters Bar 0 v 2 Los Urchinios