Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tinas Memorial Bench

LukeXIX

As some of you may be aware Tinas memorial bench was stolen from the memorial garden within the club very recently. This has obviously caused a lot of anger and upset amongst all at the club including Ken and his family.

I would like the bench to be replaced at no cost to the family and ask for any form of donation no matter how big or small. We will also invest in securing the bench in a better way.

Those who knew Tina knew how much she loved Hornchurch FC and her contributions to the club will never go forgotten. 

Any donations can be made on the following PayPal link - https://paypal.me/pools/c/8xYbqR2Vpp

Thank you all for you kind donations, Luke.

No words for who did this. Not going to get angry either. 
But what an excellent endeavour to replace, am sure Tina would have rather people put money to club expenses for semi final, but sorry Tina, you had love and joy for everyone you came across so have directed my limited resources to put this right. 
I’ll buy a non-restricted view ticket for semi to make amends. 

Appalling, there are some real low lifes out there. What a rotten thing to do.

Have we checked the river that flows behind the club towards hacton lane, in case some one thought it was funny to chuck it in there.

I know a red sofa was thrown in there towards the end of last week. There's all sorts in that river at the moment...including our car park full sign!!

8 hours ago, aka PeteBeatz said:

Can I donate by sending a cheque to the club as I don’t do PayPal, if so payable to who?

Hi mate if you want to do the cheque to me and I’ll transfer the money across or if not drop me a message on 07962802552 and you can do a bank transfer? Probably easier then a cheque? 

Peter and I did have a look along the River Saturday morning to see if we could see anything but unfortunately not.

However we did retrieve the car park full sign from the river, which is having a clean up and will be returned 

Edited by Miss.A.F.C.Hornchurch

• 2 weeks later...

That's a fantastic amount to raise when we already chipped in for the team's Trophy games.  It's really great that the players have chipped in for this too and shows what a great bunch of guys they are.  I hope we can get a really good replacement and be able to use any surplus to add a bit more to this lovely garden memorial.

• 2 weeks later...

Tinas new bench has been ordered for around a week now and we should be taking delivery of it in a week or so. We will then proceed with getting it fixed permanently in the memorial garden as well as smartening the garden up with some new flowers etc. 

Due to everyone’s kind donations we still have around £300 leftover. Rather then just decide where it goes I wanted to make sure everyone who contributed is happy with a suggestion that’s been made to me. That is that the surplus money is used on some new furniture for the newly refurbished hill. I know Tina used to like to sit out there in the sun so thought this would be a good idea. Any objections or other ideas then please let me know. Luke