Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cup Final Hype Thread

I'm still in disbelief that Hornchurch have actually made it to Wembley.

I see Hereford have had to put a general sale on their tickets as they've had so many returned and unclaimed through their ballot.

So much for wanting 20 thousand and they cant even get rid of 3000! ?

Suggestion. a massive “happy birthday to you” chant for miss afc Hornchurch on the same minute of her birthday (I assume 22nd minute?) from the Wembley assembly 

so excited. So much in fact that there will be a rare and one-off resurrection of the Friday poll from our ESL days. 

just so unbelievably proud of this club and the leadership and all of our players. The excitement is building and regardless of the result... Jesus. It’s a fckn wembley final. Pinnacle for a fan, player or manager. Don’t tell the lads but I might sneak in a few non alcohol beers as I wouldn’t mind remembering this one.

urchins urchins urchins 

see you all on Saturday xxx

Congratulations ????..Well deserved ?