Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bishop's Stortford v Enfield Town

seemgee

We were and never have been title chasers. Anyone watching the games over the past season knew that we were, at best, an average team with chance of achieving top 5,  some our displays have been dreadful, we are not good enough to compete with the top teams and barely good enough to beat some of the weaker teams.  As far as I am concerned we have made little progress over the past four years. Time for radical change methinks

That is very charitable of you 55S.  Although it has surprised me how we have managed to be in the top half of the table over the past few years considering the way he get's his teams to play. Some will say that Budget restrictions have hindered him, which one cannot deny. But how many " Academy " youngsters have come through on his watch. Or young coaches with more up to date ideas encourage to assist him.  It does make you wonder why there is an "Academy" at all.

However having said the above, it will not be surprised if he is asked to stay on. After all it is starting to appear to me that our priorities are for more expansion off than on the field.

I may prove to be wrong, but unless more thought is given to running the playing side  all the good intentions and dividends from the building expansion may be wasted.