Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

england managerial candidates

Uncle Urchin

Martin O' Neill for me.

I don't think o'neil would want it tbh.

Whoever the FA appoint, they have to stop shelling out bundles and appoint new managers on performance packages.

The likes of hiddink, mourinho and o'neil would cost bundles and wouldn't necessarily work.

Croatia took a punt on Bilic and it's paid off big time. Perhaps we should gamble on the likes of pearce, shearer, and ince.

The players also have to take some of the blame, they were supposed to be the 'golden generation' but once again failed when it matters!

Don't think O' Neill would want the job either. He's done well at Villa but I doubt he would want the hassle especially after the stress he had through his wife's illness.

I would approach Jose Mourinho. I think his self belief would inspire the players and his tactical knowledge especially on changes mid-game would be a huge asset. I believe he could get us to the World Cup Finals and do a damn sight better than second choice Steve has just done.

What lunatic would pick a rookie goalkeeper for such an important game?