Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Us 0 them and the ref 3

kimbles left foot

What can i say about this performance...

as i said in a previous post i never slate players if they give 100%....tonight they gave nothing....and got we nothing for it.

putting the terrible performance of the ref to one side...we never looked like scoring....i think i have seen us shoot 4/5 times altogether in the last 3 games...how do we expect to win games without creating chances? I was ball boy tonight and honestly think i ran more them some of our players....this was a big derby match where the players should be up for it....instead they played like it was a pre-season friendly....we used to pride ourselfs as being a tough team to beat at home....and give good value for money to the fans...on performances like this we are only forcing floating fans away from coming back....the fans gave the players some good support tonight but got zero in return...all we ask is 100% commitment and show some passion...we all know you can do it (as shown in games vs west ham and colchester) but if you cant be up for it at home vs canvey when can you be up for it??

if anyone disagrees with this i appologise but you need your eyes testing.

I'd love to disagree but I just can't tonight. We need Dormer back and we need to sort out the service to the forwards. Their centre halves were good in the air but painfully slow but we didn't take advantage of that enough - we've got the players to do it. Ref was poor but that would just be an excuse.

I will support the club though thick and thin but tonight hurts.

Shocking.

One player does not make a team.

We are desperate for some confidence and belief in ourselves. It is visible through the whole team.

Ref was a disgrace and should be returned to the lower leagues, if you read this you should be ashamed.

First shock,i am sober.

Agree with everything said,it hurts that much because i know the players can do better.

The ref was a complete c**t but we didn't help ourselves at times,he gave stupid decisions all night which was even backed up by a couple of canvey fans who commented "do you think he will give you anything tonight " at half time.

Annoyingly,they didn't create anything of note to be honest,a few wayward shots but then again they were always in control.

Perhaps many players don't realise canvey is a derby game,perhaps they saw the small crowd and thought it was just another game....................Going to bed with the hump now

we looked like eleven strangers on the park tonite,the service to the small front 2 is shocking at the moment,i just dont get the high ball to them thing,a humiliating defeat in a local derby,if anyone from oxhey jets was down to tonite they must of had a field day,i just hope those players were hurting like us fans on the terraces,luckily the eastside has a wicked sense of humour that kept us going,i am not buying into the ref thing either,tonite was a wake up call and i like to think come the end of the season we can look back and say well it was one of those games or it could be a long season,canvey deserve to win tonite even though they did'nt have one shot on target but not did we

I don't mind so much players having a go at each other,it shows a bit of passion,just channeled the wrong way.

Not sure why we play so bad,the talent is obviously there,All those players on show have talent,we have seen it before,but for one reason or other they just seem lost at times.

Against Kingstonian we played them off the park and lost,i was happy,we looked a good side,today i am down,not because we lost but because they didn't show anything.

The management know exactly what those players can do as they got them in and on paper we look a good side but we just aren't clicking.

fcking disgrace tonight!

ref was a one sided c**t!!

Can we stick out our capital league team for all future ryman league games of this season.

Its obvious that they can play better and have more passion for the game than the 1st team does!!!!!!!!!

Might actually start watching them more as im not enjoying ryman league games any more.

Btw, totaly agree with all above posts plus i think i will save my money and wont buy the latest shirt.

Instead i will use my money to get myself pissed on a fine bottle of German wine / beer in Munich next week.

I still dont uderstand why we play long balls to our 5 foot nothing strikers, who keep (not surprisingly) losing headers to giant defeders like Chris Moore.

Any ball that does get played along the floor Flack cant manage to keep himself onside.

No fight from any of our players. If they dont show effort i dont see why i should, ill sit down in silence in the next game

In the cold light of day I still agree with all the above...... well...... except for Annie's two points..... no, not those ones!

Firstly we have no proof that the ref is one sided, he may well be bi for all we know!

Secondly.... German Wine??? Are you sure??? It's time to grow some tastebuds!! dance%20(2).gif

In the cold light of day I still agree with all the above...... well...... except for Annie's two points..... no, not those ones!

Firstly we have no proof that the ref is one sided, he may well be bi for all we know!

Secondly.... German Wine??? Are you sure??? It's time to grow some tastebuds!! dance%20(2).gif

:hump:

Was no more than 20/25 there.