Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Summer Rumours

Windsor FC to CCL1, will make that division even more interesting than the Premier next season.

Hellenic Prem according to my inside info !

Richard Butler from staines to Lammas, massive rumour going round the rec. Could link up with old manager nathan wharf!!!

That's got to be a wind up surely? Has it really come to Butts playing in CCL Div 1? No offence meant, but he's surely Ryman Prem quality at least and can still only be early 20's?

Richard Butler from staines to Lammas, massive rumour going round the rec. Could link up with old manager nathan wharf!!!

Thats a 60 goal a year man at the Lammas then... but can you pay the petrol for that car of his ........;)

That's got to be a wind up surely? Has it really come to Butts playing in CCL Div 1? No offence meant, but he's surely Ryman Prem quality at least and can still only be early 20's?

Late twenties but maybe he wants to enjoy himself as this year he seems to be playing like an angry fed up man....

Change of management at Frimley

Westfield reserves becoming Woking reserves or vice versa

Sheerwater dropping to Elite and going to their outside pitch

Knaphill reserves going to Suburban & getting spanked every week

Farnborough reserves changing back to Bisley name & joining CCL 1

Chobham dropping to Guildford and Woking Alliance league.Good ridance & i am amazed Westfield have kept quiet about what happened earlier in the season.

Andy Clement to quit Eversley before the season begins

Thats a 60 goal a year man at the Lammas then... but can you pay the petrol for that car of his ........;)

You would of thought it was rubbish but his brother in law plays for us and he lives next to nathan so you don't know, personally I don't think he would come. Why would you wana go from conference south to div 1? Like you said maybe just to enjoy himself. Can't see it happening but it is the rumour that its possible.

Change of management at Frimley

Westfield reserves becoming Woking reserves or vice versa

Sheerwater dropping to Elite and going to their outside pitch

Knaphill reserves going to Suburban & getting spanked every week

Farnborough reserves changing back to Bisley name & joining CCL 1

Chobham dropping to Guildford and Woking Alliance league.Good ridance & i am amazed Westfield have kept quiet about what happened earlier in the season.

Andy Clement to quit Eversley before the season begins

An interesting 1st post,M.H.,was this from a reliable source.

Let me just quash one of those - under no circumstances are our reserves linked with woking.

It may have came from Woking reserves not having a home next season as Hayes and yeading are moving in and they asked us as they did with a lot of other local clubs about a groundshare for the season which we kindly rejected

Late twenties but maybe he wants to enjoy himself as this year he seems to be playing like an angry fed up man....

Never seen Butts looking anything other than angry to be honest - he's got one of those faces! Can't be more than about 26, as i'm sure he was only about 19 when we signed him?

Let me just quash one of those - under no circumstances are our reserves linked with woking.

It may have came from Woking reserves not having a home next season as Hayes and yeading are moving in and they asked us as they did with a lot of other local clubs about a groundshare for the season which we kindly rejected

They are at Knaphill next year.. Good revenue and another reason they will be looking good in Div 1 next year...

Nut 250 is off to the premiership again

New Farnham Groundsman?

they only have to call smudge ,

Farnham dont want it lush, then need it boggy...HOOF...lol

That HOOF got us up mate...... if South Park win and come up with us, then maybe try it next season. It works wonders in Div 1 smilewinkgrin.gif

I'm not in Div 1 mate, Well done on your promotion though