Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Summer Rumours

Interesting to hear this evening that the Knaphill management team is set to change and Dave Freeman taking more of a 'backseat' along with Adie Wilson. The apparent new management team will have a competative budget and is very very experienced. Any truth Trenty?? coffee%20%282%29.gif

On another note, Chobham have been linked with Jose Mouriniho as manager. Thier looking to swoop for the special one to help them with their disiplinary...:cool:

No comment wattsy,but i am sure there will be plenty of movers and groovers in the closed season.I am also pretty sure there will be a few managers not looking forward to the dreaded meeting with the chairman and board.

All we can do is hope we have done enough in the time we had.

Ace Face are you part of the management team at Knaphill if so I think you have done a great job!

Ace Face are you part of the management team at Knaphill if so I think you have done a great job!

Yes ellers i am Adie Wilson,and thanx its nice when other managers give a bit of praise,i think Dave and myself have given a very good account of ourselves in the time we were given,also several key players had left the team at the time of our arrival.If i am not mistaken the team were 3/4 from bottom and we peaked at 5th from top,and if we have a possative result tomorrow we will finnish 7/8th,

And dave and i loved evry minuite of it.

So you are staying and the rumours of you taking a back seat are untrue? It would be a brave man to take the job on now after what you two have done. I think you will be right up there next season.

So you are staying and the rumours of you taking a back seat are untrue? It would be a brave man to take the job on now after what you two have done. I think you will be right up there next season.

Dave and i were asked to take charge for the second half of the season,this is what we have done. As you are all aware you are only as good as your last game !!,Knaphill fc is a great club as i am sure every manager will say about there current club,but the club is run very well and the people at the club want what is best for the club,as do Dave and i,and the committe and chairman will decide,who and what they see as being in the best intrest for the club.As and when the club make a decision on the management for next season i am sure you will all see it on here or on the Knaphill webite.Will it involve dave and myself,i certainly hope so,but its not our decision.

ELLERS i had a conversation with an undertaker, when one of his questions was, how tall are you. it made me feel very uncomfortable.coffee%20%282%29.gif

Dave and i were asked to take charge for the second half of the season,this is what we have done. As you are all aware you are only as good as your last game !!,Knaphill fc is a great club as i am sure every manager will say about there current club,but the club is run very well and the people at the club want what is best for the club,as do Dave and i,and the committe and chairman will decide,who and what they see as being in the best intrest for the club.As and when the club make a decision on the management for next season i am sure you will all see it on here or on the Knaphill webite.Will it involve dave and myself,i certainly hope so,but its not our decision.

The club would be mad to change the management now, you two did a great job and with the youth policy you have in place Knaphill look a great bet for promotion next season.

WHILST TALKING TO SOMEONE AT THE CUP FINAL YESTERDAY, IT HAS BECOME APPARENT THAT IF GUILDFORD ARE NOT PROMOTED, THEY WILL LOSE MOST OF THEIR PLAYERS .................... NOW HOW TRUE THAT IS ITS ANYONES GUESS, SO THE MILL KEEPS ON TURNING..............

• 2 weeks later...

Windsor FC struggling to secure lease on Stag Meadow and may end up playing in the Reading Senior Division

Not wot I herd !

I'll have to make a phone call !!

coffee%20(2).gif

Windsor FC struggling to secure lease on Stag Meadow and may end up playing in the Reading Senior Division

Not wot I herd !

coffee%20(2).gif

Phone a Friend,B.J.R.kroons is well placed to advise,he always has his nose to or in the Trough.

when can we start the rumours. Do we have to wait until the season is done ?

Spencer Day to Hampton & Richmond :smilewinkgrin:

GP to buy a beer... Nw too far fetched that one...

haha he learnt off the master weebs mr white

Not wot I herd !

coffee%20(2).gif

Phone a Friend,B.J.R.kroons is well placed to advise,he always has his nose to or in the Trough.

As of this morning, Inspector Barnaby is on the case.

Watch this space........

i heard a vicious rumour today...............................that old farnboroughians (not sure on spelling) have found a home for the 2011/2012 campaign. They will be playin at FNE ground and will be playing in the ccl div 1 next season.

That information was on the league memo circulated earlier today.

An interesting memo. The Old Farnboronians situation shows what I know regarding the way promotion and relegation is sorted out. They got a two division promotion last season and they're looking for another one this season yet Indian Gymkhana, who already play at step 7, can't join the CCL cos they didn't finish high enough (a level higher than Old Farnboronians). Doesn't make sense to me but then it may have something to do with the workings of the National League System. The Middlesex County top division and Hampshire Premier League are official step 7 leagues, the Surrey Elite isn't but it is hoping to be granted step 7 status this summer. FA rules say that any team outside the NLS can apply to join it and it looks like Old Farnboronians have snuck in before they'd be forced to join the system in the Surrey Elite. Guernsey and Croydon Municipal as new clubs were allowed to join straight at step 6 but I feel a club that's already in the pyramid system, even if it's not controlled by the FA, shouldn't be allowed to go straight into step 6. It looks like the league want the ground more than the team because it's floodlit. If that's the case why not invite Cranleigh to join?

Having said that, I wish Old Farnboronians all the best, it's not a dig at them specifically - I'd say the same for any club at their level who wanted to join the CCL - prove yourselves at step 7 in the Surrey Elite / Middlesex County / Hampshire Premier League first. Many people locally say the Surrey Intermediate Western is stronger than the Aldershot & District and Old Fb's only finished second in that so let's hope going into step 6 isn't too much for them right now. I expect they'll do alright though as they have some CCL experience at the club.

One thing on the memo regarding Horsham YMCA - the Sussex League now accepts groundshares - they have the same rules as every other step 5 league. One of my Sussex friends has checked their handbook and confirmed it.