Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Summer Rumours

Back of Surrey Herald today says "Day quits Chertsey".

Any truth in this Chertsey Town?

WHY ?

IF CHERTSEY ARE NOT PROMOTED I COULD SEE SOME TRUTH IN THE MATTER, BUT AT THE MOMENT THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY DECISION ON GUILDFORDS APPEAL, SO IF GUILDFORD LOSE THEIR APPEAL AND CHERTSEY ARE PROMOTED THEN I COULDN'T SEE WHY DAY (CHERTSEYTOWN) WOULD WANT TO LEAVE, SO PLYING HIS TRADE IN THE RYMANS ?

BUT ! ....... IF THE PAPERS REPORT THIS, INVARIABLY THERE IS SOME TRUTH IN THE HEADING.................... INTERESTING ?

DAY OFF TO HAMPTON & RICHMOND WHICH REMAINS A CONSTANT RUMOUR ???

IF OF COURSE THIS IS TRUE, WHERE DOES THIS CHERTSEY FC..............? ALL EGGS IN ONE BASKET SPRINGS TO MIND ...ALWAYS DANGEROUS ?

Edited by NICE GUY

..... As I said about this time last year, the 'Merry-go-round' season has started !!

coffee%20(2).gif

Edited by Big J R

we all knew it was on the cards but surely now that Spence has unofficially got them promoted it would make sense to stay on for one more season in the Ryman south??

we all knew it was on the cards but surely now that Spence has unofficially got them promoted it would make sense to stay on for one more season in the Ryman south??

''WE ALL KNEW IT WAS ON THE CARDS''.....WHO DID ? PERHAPS YOU HAVE INSIDE KNOWLEDGE..NUDGE, NUDGE, WINK, WINK !!!

EXACTLY JJ, WHATS MY THOUGHTS ON MY PREVIOUS THREAD.

MY BET JJ IS THAT IF CHERTSEY ARE PROMOTED, DAY (CHERTSEYTOWN) WILL DO A U-TURN TO MANAGE IN RYMANS, UNLESS OF COURSE HIS OWN BUDGET ALLOWANCE OR MONEY HAS DRIED UP OVER THE LAST 4 SEASONS WHILST TAKING OVER CHERTSEY. IF THIS IS SO, PERHAPS CHERTSEYTOWN JUSTS WANTS TO MANAGE WITHOUT ANY FINANCIAL INVOLVEMENT ?

AGAIN IF SO, MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHERE DOES THIS LEAVE CHERTSEY WITHOUT CHERTSEYTOWN FINANCIAL BACKING ? THERE WILL PROBABLY BE A RUSH FOR THE CURRENT CHERTSEY SQUAD, SO CLUBS WITH ''ASSUMED'' HEALTHY BUDGETS (IE) CAMBERLEY AND BADSHOT LEA WILL BE ON THE LOOK OUT, THESE CLUBS WILL THEN BE GOOD CONTENDERS FOR NEXT SEASON CCL PREMIER CHAMPS...........?

BUT LETS NOT FORGET, ALLEGEDLY CHERTSEYTOWN DOESN'T MIND A BIT OF PUBLICITY SO THIS COULD WELL BE A RED HERRING.........LOL !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

rumour has it ellers could be Chertsey manager!

YEP THERE YOU GO ELLERS, YOU WANT A MANGERS JOB SO ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY ELLERS AND MORE LOCAL THAN HORSHAM .......HA HA !

used to be at chertsey, knows the club well too!

What makes you think Ryman South. If Chertsey or Guildford make it chances are it will be Southern League?

''WE ALL KNEW IT WAS ON THE CARDS''.....WHO DID ? PERHAPS YOU HAVE INSIDE KNOWLEDGE..NUDGE, NUDGE, WINK, WINK !!!

It's been talked about on here several times by several people over the last few weeks. Not sure how you could have missed it.

I heard a Prem club pulling out so are they filling that space?

RUMOUR HAS IT THAT CROYDON ARE PULLING OUT DUE TO FINANCIAL CONSTRAINTS..........ALLEDGEDLY !

Don't think Croydon will pull out NG. I know players that have been approached for next season and no talk of any other league than CCL.

I heard a Prem club pulling out so are they filling that space?

RUMOUR HAS IT THAT CROYDON ARE PULLING OUT DUE TO FINANCIAL CONSTRAINTS..........ALLEDGEDLY !

NICE GUY,YOU TALK SO MUCH NONSENSE,BUT YOU HAVE REACHED NEW DEPTHS HERE.PUT UP OR SHUT UP WOULD BE MY ADVICE TO YOU,YOU FACELESS INDIVIDUAL.ALLEDGELY,RUMOURED,MORE LIKE L.O.L,.L.M.A.O.,R.O.F.L.cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif