Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Summer Rumours

Are any managers leaving there clubs? Meaning by there own choice?

REDHILL ELLERS.............BIT OF A JOURNEY FOR YOU THO' ......LOL !

CCL though maybe!!!

Lammas have a massive budget next season, up to a grand a week, but the players have to pay there expenses back to the club in subs! Animal is the highest paid player in the clubs history by the way.

CCL though maybe!!!

.......... Redhill FC to install CCTV in ALL toilets, to quash all the rumours of naughties occuring !

:bolt:

CCL though maybe!!!

.......... Redhill FC to install CCTV in ALL toilets, to quash all the rumours of naughties occuring !

:bolt:

strange, but my grandson tells me, they have cctv in the toilets, at his school.

To date, no-one yet knows or will admit to what actually did occur in the said toilets at Kiln Brow.

I must admit - I'd love to find out.

Answers on a bit of used toilet paper, to............

Guernsey should get their priorities set, they need to get voted in first and judging by the comments I have heard and seen written it will be a very close vote. Paying for PR reps and scouts just sums it up to me.......................

VOTERS need to be aware, that they could be making decisions, for leagues 2 or 3 steps higher. i am sure, that the free travel and all the sweetners, will be gone by then.

Guernsey F.C. On the lookout for a P.R.Person in England, to enhance their brand and a scout to look at future opposition, was a rumour I heard.

SO WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS RUMOUR SMUDGYBOY ? GUERNSEY FC HAVEN'T BEEN ACCEPTED YET ?

Look at the topic thread NG ....

Interesting to hear this evening that the Knaphill management team is set to change and Dave Freeman taking more of a 'backseat' along with Adie Wilson. The apparent new management team will have a competative budget and is very very experienced. Any truth Trenty?? coffee%20%282%29.gif

On another note, Chobham have been linked with Jose Mouriniho as manager. Thier looking to swoop for the special one to help them with their disiplinary...:cool: