Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Summer Rumours

If im honest i hope farnham now win it funny ol game football though we beat em twice an if im correct bbm you didnt score against us i may be wrong i dont usually pay attention as to who scores against us ;)

Bbm hows struds getting on i kno hes come in at end but doing you good mate?

Let me just quash one of those - under no circumstances are our reserves linked with woking.

It may have came from Woking reserves not having a home next season as Hayes and yeading are moving in and they asked us as they did with a lot of other local clubs about a groundshare for the season which we kindly rejected

They are at Knaphill next year.. Good revenue and another reason they will be looking good in Div 1 next year...

I wouldn't bet on Woking Reserves playing at Redding Way! And it would be of no financial benefit to Knaphill if they did!!

What happened at Westfield was disgusting. but without proof what can you do?!

Change of management at Frimley

Westfield reserves becoming Woking reserves or vice versa

Sheerwater dropping to Elite and going to their outside pitch

Knaphill reserves going to Suburban & getting spanked every week

Farnborough reserves changing back to Bisley name & joining CCL 1

Chobham dropping to Guildford and Woking Alliance league.Good ridance & i am amazed Westfield have kept quiet about what happened earlier in the season.

Andy Clement to quit Eversley before the season begins

Newby definetly going ibiza as for going back to lammas................. Animal is now a formidable rb no other rb has impressed me seein as i am one the only other ive seen is webby cambo skipper sublime would walk into any side solid an the most consistent ive seen an played with, treacher another of same calibre at chertsey !!

Tell us more then inter?

Also heard about change of manager at Frimley, heard ex Camberley guy turned it down?

Also about the Farnborough/Bisley thing think the guys assisting at Fleet are taking that over so might also be done truth in the Koo to Fleet rumour.

Blimey SF, Baggy Lea now Fleet, Koo must be in demand!!!!!

Tell us more then inter?

Also heard about change of manager at Frimley, heard ex Camberley guy turned it down?

Also about the Farnborough/Bisley thing think the guys assisting at Fleet are taking that over so might also be done truth in the Koo to Fleet rumour.

Pb went for the fleet job at the start of the season might be up for it again

Think everyone is pleased with Neil and John, took the side on at difficult times and bar the last few weeks has been mainly positive stuff. Hopefully they will stay and can see next season be an enjoyable and successful one.

Thanks SF.

The committee and everyone else at Godalming have been first class and understood the job we took on was a very tough one. Staying in the division was the minimum requirement which we have achieved but they will quite rightly expect a lot more next season. We have plans in place to strengthen the squad over the summer and we're confident we'll have a much better season next time around.

I have also heard some of the rumours on here but as some of them involve fellow managers I will not talk about them on here. I am going to be boring, keep quiet and as always watch this forum with interest!

Think everyone is pleased with Neil and John, took the side on at difficult times and bar the last few weeks has been mainly positive stuff. Hopefully they will stay and can see next season be an enjoyable and successful one.

Thanks SF.

The committee and everyone else at Godalming have been first class and understood the job we took on was a very tough one. Staying in the division was the minimum requirement which we have achieved but they will quite rightly expect a lot more next season. We have plans in place to strengthen the squad over the summer and we're confident we'll have a much better season next time around.

I have also heard some of the rumours on here but as some of them involve fellow managers I will not talk about them on here. I am going to be boring, keep quiet and as always watch this forum with interest!

Well said Fizzer, good luck for next season

I think it's proof enough when two of his players in the last few weeks have come clean and admitted it was him (on his own)

Chobham dropping to Guildford and Woking Alliance league.Good ridance & i am amazed Westfield have kept quiet about what happened earlier in the season.

I think it's proof enough when two of his players in the last few weeks have come clean and admitted it was him (on his own)

But he couldnt reach over the fence,did he take some steps with him?