Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Summer Rumours

Will be a tough job at Frimley. The club has always had a sound base of local camberley players.

...............WHO THEN LEFT AND WENT TO COVE THEN ONTO BADSHOT LEA THEN ENDED BACK AT CAMBERLEY......................LOL !!!

I WONDER HOW MANY PLAYER CHANGES THERE WILL BE NEXT SEASON WITH : FRIMLEY, CAMBERLEY, COVE, BADSHOT LEA...........PROBABLY WHO IS OFFERING THE MOST MONEY .......................LOL !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

I think the club are going down this road to try and attract as many new faces as possible,the thing is in this area we have about 10 or 11 teams in te CCL all chasing the same players, its very difficult trying to get players and keep them especially when the lure of the sheckle rears its ugly head

I think the club are going down this road to try and attract as many new faces as possible,the thing is in this area we have about 10 or 11 teams in te CCL all chasing the same players, its very difficult trying to get players and keep them especially when the lure of the sheckle rears its ugly head

RIGHT, I MAYBE TAKING A CHANCE HERE, BUT SURELY DUNCS DOESN'T THIS TELL YOU AND THE OTHER LOCAL CLUBS SOMETHING ?

AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, THESE PLAYERS THAT FLIT FROM ONE CLUB TO ANOTHER, YOU KNOW THE ONES THAT YOU AND LOCAL CLUBS TRY TO ATTRACT FROM YOUR AREA, THEY DO NOT GET YOU PROMOTION IRRESPECTIVE TO WHOM THEY PLAY FOR ........... OR COULD IT BE DOWN TO THE MANAGER'S ........... INTERESTING !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

HEARD CAMBERLEY'S CORNELL IS ON THE MOVE.......

Probably the 'EXLAX' !!

coffee%20(2).gif

RIGHT, I MAYBE TAKING A CHANCE HERE, BUT SURELY DUNCS DOESN'T THIS TELL YOU AND THE OTHER LOCAL CLUBS SOMETHING ?

AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, THESE PLAYERS THAT FLIT FROM ONE CLUB TO ANOTHER, YOU KNOW THE ONES THAT YOU AND LOCAL CLUBS TRY TO ATTRACT FROM YOUR AREA, THEY DO NOT GET YOU PROMOTION IRRESPECTIVE TO WHOM THEY PLAY FOR ........... OR COULD IT BE DOWN TO THE MANAGER'S ........... INTERESTING !!!

Maybe the said Managers should widen their horizons,and look to recruit Players from outside the area.As League success round that area is nigh on impossible,too many local derbies,all the Players no one another.Add in the Wars that this Country is fighting,takes out the Army Lads.Agree with you NICE GUY,Managers are not doing a great job.

Edited by Smudge

it don't matter if you think that way Smudge its not down to you or NG to decide what constitudes success at these clubs,merely staying afloat is the no1 thing on most clubs agenda,staying in the CCL is sucess at Cove at the moment,we have tried to get players from all over the south east to play for us and travelling then becomes a problem i.e. getting to training and getting to matches on time(we all know what the motorways are like) and then you have to try and keep the local lads interested but they only stey around for so long whilst you try out lads from all over the place,its not easy being a manager you should both try it.

it don't matter if you think that way Smudge its not down to you or NG to decide what constitudes success at these clubs,merely staying afloat is the no1 thing on most clubs agenda,staying in the CCL is sucess at Cove at the moment,we have tried to get players from all over the south east to play for us and travelling then becomes a problem i.e. getting to training and getting to matches on time(we all know what the motorways are like) and then you have to try and keep the local lads interested but they only stey around for so long whilst you try out lads from all over the place,its not easy being a manager you should both try it.

SMUDGYBOY, WHAT ! .......... YOU ACTUALLY AGREE WITH ME, THATS A FIRST .......LOL !

I HAVE DUNCS.... ....BE IT YEARS AGO !

JUST STATING A FACT DUNCS, IF IT HURTS SO BE IT. READ WHAT I SAID, I STATED THAT YOUR LOCAL AREA CLUBS HAVEN'T WON PROMOTION SO PERHAPS MANAGERS SHOULD HAVE A RE-THINK BEFORE SIGNING THE USUAL MERRY-GO-ROUND PLAYERS, NOTHING TO DO WHAT CONSTITUTES SUCCESS WITHIN A CLUB BE IT COVE OR WHOEVER !

The merry go rounders as you call them NG are the fecking prima donas that have most of us by the Ballix untill a batch of youngsters come through (which aint happening at the mo ) then theres not a lot we can do but then again you must know what its like if you say you've been a manager,are you gonna tell us who for or are we just gonna be played as fools as usual.

The merry go rounders as you call them NG are the fecking prima donas that have most of us by the Ballix untill a batch of youngsters come through (which aint happening at the mo ) then theres not a lot we can do but then again you must know what its like if you say you've been a manager,are you gonna tell us who for or are we just gonna be played as fools as usual.

AS IT SEEMS, PROMOTION ISN'T A PRIORITY FOR COVE (CAN'T ANYWAY 'COS OF THE GROUND) BUT SURVIVAL STAYING IN THE CCL PREMIER. IF THATS THE CASE, GET RID OF ALL YOUR PRIMA-DONNAS YOU'LL STILL STAY IN THE CCL PREMIER IF MANAGED WELL............... WHY PLAY THEM, THEN THEY HAVEN'T GOT YOU BY THE BALLIX (AS YOU SAY) ! LET OTHER CLUBS PAY FOR THEM AND STILL NOT GET PROMOTED (ACCORDING TO THE RECORDS) ......THATS MONEY WELL SAVED IN MY EYES !

OH BTW RYMAN CLUBS..................THE LATTER..............LOL !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

Duncs do you reckon NICE GUT and myself should take up Management.Not sure we would see eye to eye on Football matters,but who would give us a job.ANY IDEAS?

Too many beers NG? :295:

MORE THAN LIKELY TRS, YOU KNOW SMUDGYBOY LIKES A TIPPLE............... OR THAT SMUDGY INTO GUTS.......LOL !!!

From what I understand JJ at the moment as at 1st June there will be no players registered to play for Camberley Town in the 2011/12 season ;)